3rd Shift Machining Supervisor
Company: CNH Industrial
Posted on: January 21, 2023
3rd Shift Machining Supervisor
CNH Industrial is a world-class equipment and services company.
Driven by its purpose of Breaking New Ground, which centers on
Innovation, Sustainability and Productivity, the Company provides
the strategic direction, R&D capabilities, and investments that
enable the success of its five core Brands: Case IH, New Holland
Agriculture and STEYR, supplying 360 agriculture applications from
machines to implements and the digital technologies that enhance
them; and CASE and New Holland Construction Equipment delivering a
full lineup of construction products that make the industry more
productive. Across a history spanning over two centuries, CNH
Industrial has always been a pioneer in its sectors and continues
to passionately innovate and drive customer efficiency and success,
driven by its purpose of Breaking New Ground. As a truly global
company, CNH Industrial's 35,000+ employees form part of a diverse
and inclusive workplace, focused on empowering customers to grow,
and build, a better world.
- Manufactures sufficient quantities of
quality products at or below budgeted production costs to meet
- Follows established procedures to drive safety and continuous
improvement in the plant's manufacturing processes, including
fabrication, welding, paint and/or assembly.
- Coordinate with other departments on daily scheduling and
- Daily scheduling of machining and fabrication production.
- Provide shift-to-shift communication link in order to keep all
team members working toward the same goals. Communicate to all
employees regarding all issues affecting the plant.
- Drive daily focused problem solving activities against safety,
quality, productivity, delivery and cost through implementation of
- Accountable for leading people, setting direction and deploying
resources. Results are primarily achieved through the work of
others and typically depend on the manager's ability to influence
and negotiate with internal or external partners.
- Other related duties as assigned.The annual salary range for
this role is $62,000-90,000 (Actual salaries will vary and will be
based on various factors, such as skill, experience and
qualification for the role.)
The qualified candidate will have:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Business or technical
discipline OR Associates degree plus 3 or more years of
manufacturing experience OR High School Diploma/GED plus 5 or more
years of manufacturing experience
- Recent college graduates are encouraged to apply!The ideal
candidate will have:
- Engineering degree is a strong plus
- Strong problem solving ability
- 2+ years of supervisory experience in a manufacturing
- Experience with Lean Manufacturing is strongly preferred
- Experience working with a represented workforce is highly
- Proficiency in MS Office suite, specifically including Outlook,
Excel, and Word
- Solid understanding of manufacturing techniques and associated
technology, methods and work standards
CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company
considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability,
or veteran status. Applicants can learn more about their rights by
viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster and its supplement
here. If you need reasonable accommodation with the application
process, please call 1-800-889-4422 option 1 and then option 5, or
contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Read about our
company's commitment to pay transparency by clicking this link: pay
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you!
Click here to get started.
Keywords: CNH Industrial, Racine , 3rd Shift Machining Supervisor, Hospitality & Tourism , Racine, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!