Customer Service Associate
Company: Ascension, WI
Posted on: September 9, 2018
Job ID: 275066 Customer Service Associate Racine, Wisconsin Regular / Day Additional Job Information Title:--Cust Srvc Assoc II City, State:-- Racine, WI Location:-- All Saints Medical Center Department:---- PBP Pediatric Phy 001 Additional Job Details:----Full-Time Days,--36 hours Weekly About Us In Wisconsin, Ascension operates 24 hospitals and hundreds of related healthcare facilities that together employ more than 23,500 associates. Across the state, Ascension provided more than $230 million in community benefit and care of persons living in poverty in fiscal year 2016. Serving Wisconsin for 169 years, Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, with special attention to persons living in poverty and those most vulnerable. Ascension is the largest non-profit health system in the U.S. and the world---s largest Catholic health system, operating 2,500 sites of care --- including 141 hospitals and more than 30 senior living facilities --- in 24 states and the District of Columbia. Visit www.ascension.org/wisconsin. We---re looking for talented associates to join us as we continue advancing healthcare across Wisconsin. Job Description Job Summary: The Customer Service Associate--performs clerical and reception duties associated with patient registration. -- Responsibilities:
- Greets patients and visitors, responds to questions/concerns and directs them to appropriate location. Provides on-going communication with clinical staff regarding patient status.
- Collects and enters all necessary demographic, clinical, billing and insurance information from patients or responsible parties.
- Explains processes and forms to patients prior to securing signatures and ensures that all documents are properly signed and witnessed as required.
- Determines and accepts required payments, including co-pays and deductibles.
- HS or Equivalent--
- High School Diploma or equivalent required Work Experience:
- One year related experience preferred. Equal Employment Opportunity Ascension Wisconsin is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against employees or prospective employees on basis of age, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, disability, arrest and/or conviction record, military status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic or status protected by law. For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the ---EEO is the Law--- poster: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf M/F/Disabled/Vet EEO is the Law Poster Supplement http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/ofccp_eeo_supplement_final_jrf_qa_508c.pdf Share: -->
Keywords: Ascension, WI, Racine , Customer Service Associate, Hospitality & Tourism , Racine, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!