Human Resources Coordinator
Posted on: September 14, 2023
Human Resources CoordinatorCorporate Headquarters12575 Uline
Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158At Uline, we believe it's all
about having good people and as a Human Resources Coordinator, that
starts with you. Guide Uline job candidates through the application
process and help newly hired employees launch their career here,
all while providing an exceptional experience! Better together than
apart. This position is on-site, and we are looking for good people
who share our passion. Position Responsibilities
- Schedule candidate interviews, which can include making
occasional candidate travel arrangements.
- Administer pre-employment assessments.
- Maintain accurate candidate files and communicate candidate
information to interview teams, including management and senior
- Assist with onboarding, including sending employment
information to new hires and completing both pre-employment
screening items and internal new hire documentation.
- Monitor HR email inbox and act as first response to candidate
inquires / follow-ups when needed.
- Complete weekly recruiting summaries. Minimum Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business or related
- 2+ years of experience in human resources or office
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and applicant tracking systems
- Excellent customer service and communication skills. Benefits
- Complete medical, dental, vision and life insurance coverage,
Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Tuition Assistance Program that covers professional continuing
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and
profit sharing. Employee Perks
- On-site cafe with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails. About
UlineUline is North America's leading distributor of shipping,
industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company
known for incredible service, quality products and same-day
shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 9,000 employees
across 13 locations, it's time you joined Uline. Uline is proud to
operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a
pre-employment hair follicle drug screening. EEO/AA
Employer/Vet/Disabled() Our employees make the difference and we
are committed to offering exceptional benefits and perks! Explore
Uline. jobs to learn more!
Keywords: Uline, Racine , Human Resources Coordinator, Human Resources , Racine, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!