Technical Product Manager - Middleware
Company: CNH Industrial
Posted on: January 19, 2023
Technical Product Manager - Middleware
CNH Industrial is a world-class equipment and services company
dedicated to advancing the noble work of agriculture and
construction workers. Driven by our shared purpose of Breaking New
Ground, we are passionate about bringing Innovation,
Sustainability, and Productivity to all that we do. As a truly
global company, CNH Industrial's 37,000+ employees form part of a
diverse and inclusive workplace, focused on empowering customers to
grow, and build, a better world through our core brands: Case IH,
STEYR, New Holland Agriculture, CASE, and New Holland Construction.
In Precision Technology, we make iron smarter. Our team members
deliver innovative solutions helping our customers to be more
productive, save time, lower costs, and to operate sustainably.
From vehicle displays, application controls, steering solutions,
digital services and telematics, to fully autonomous driverless
technology, we develop solutions that solve challenges for
customers around the world.
As the Middleware Product Manager you'll be responsible for
delivering enabler products that ensure that ensures CNH developers
can rapidly solve problems for farmers around the world by
strengthening our foundational technologies.
- Customer obsessed.
- Participate in product discovery efforts to identify customer
- Gather and analyze data to create technical product
- Assist with the creation of technical product roadmaps for
- Stay up to date with technical trends in the industry.
- Prepare various documents and report as needed.
- Demonstrates support for company culture in their daily
- Maintain a clean and safe work area.
- May be called upon to perform comparable duties of a similar or
related nature and/or assist in other areas as needed.
- Learning, understanding, continuously improving, and promoting
the quality management system in accordance with ISO
- Lead product discovery efforts to identify customer needs.
- Create and manage technical product roadmaps.
- Work with architecture, development teams, and project
management to control scope and enable Agile development
- Serve as product evangelist and subject matter expert.
- Assess and address technical risks.
- Work with Sales and Marketing teams to launch and support
- Keep internal teams informed of competitive information gained
regarding pricing, products, or general issues in the market.
- Initiate corrective actions as necessary as they relate to the
product(s).Position Pays $93,000 to $142,000. This position is
eligible for the company bonus plan (Actual salaries will vary and
will be based on various factors, such as skill, experience and
qualification for the role.)
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business,
or related field.
- Minimum 4 years related experience required; or equivalent
combination of education and experience.Preferred Qualifications:
- Experienced product manager at a company with a progressive
product management culture.
- Demonstrated expertise in both discovery (finding new needs)
and delivery (working with engineering).
- Ideal experience as a product manager in a company with very
technical products where the customer is an engineer.
- Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities as outlined in Associate
Technical Product Development Manager.
- Strong administrative skills.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time management
- Ability to work at a fast pace efficiently.CNH Industrial
offers a wide variety of benefits that not only encourages wellness
and preventive care, but we also provide the right tools and
programs to help you achieve it. Our benefits package includes
medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance. Our
industry leading 401k will support you in meeting your retirement
objectives. Additional benefits include paid parental leave,
flexible work policies, opportunities for self-development and paid
leave for specific activities.
US applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer.
This company considers candidates regardless of race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, or veteran status. Applicants can learn more
about their rights by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster
and its supplement here. CNH Industrial participates in E-Verify
and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9
information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
You can view additional information here. If you need reasonable
accommodation with the application process, please call
1-800-889-4422 option 1 and then option 5, or contact us at
email@example.com. Read about our company's commitment
to pay transparency by clicking this link: pay transparency notice.
Canada applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer.
This company considers candidates regardless of race, colour,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, nationality,
place of origin, disability, marital status, family status, age, or
any other ground prohibited by applicable provincial human rights
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you!
Click here to get started.
Keywords: CNH Industrial, Racine , Technical Product Manager - Middleware, IT / Software / Systems , Racine, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!