Embedded Software Engineer
Company: CNH Industrial
Posted on: January 22, 2023
Embedded Software Engineer
US-IL-Burr Ridge - US
CNH Industrial is a world-class equipment and services company
dedicated to advancing the noble work of agriculture and
construction workers. Driven by our shared purpose of Breaking New
Ground, we are passionate about bringing Innovation,
Sustainability, and Productivity to all that we do. As a truly
global company, CNH Industrial's 37,000+ employees form part of a
diverse and inclusive workplace, focused on empowering customers to
grow, and build, a better world through our core brands: Case IH,
STEYR, New Holland Agriculture, CASE, and New Holland Construction.
In Precision Technology, we make iron smarter. Our team members
deliver innovative solutions helping our customers to be more
productive, save time, lower costs, and to operate sustainably.
From vehicle displays, application controls, steering solutions,
digital services and telematics, to fully autonomous driverless
technology, we develop solutions that solve challenges for
customers around the world.
As an Embedded Software Engineer you will design, develop, and
evaluate software for embedded systems from concept through
production stage, and make modifications as needed.
- Research, write, develop, test, and
evaluate embedded software programs.
- Work with teams to facilitate deployment related to embedded
- Determine purpose, application, and feasibility of new or
enhanced integration between software and hardware.
- Create and update documentation for designs, and all phases of
- Work with external customers to troubleshoot and solve
- Coordinate engineering efforts and provide engineering
assistance to internal teams or external customers.
- Keep abreast of new developments in the fields of engineering
design, methods, and applications.
- May provide or assist with training needs as it relates to new
or existing software.
- May assist with quote or request for quote process.
- Demonstrates support for company culture in their daily actions
- Maintain a clean and safe work area. Follow established safety
and ergonomic standards.
- May be called upon to perform comparable duties of a similar or
related nature and/or assist in other areas as needed.
- Learning, understanding, continuously improving, and promoting
the quality management system in accordance with ISO
standards.Position Pays $88,000 to $127,000. This position is
eligible for the company bonus plan (Actual salaries will vary and
will be based on various factors, such as skill, experience and
qualification for the role.)
- Engineer with 2+ years of career experience, with Bachelors'
degree in Engineering. 1+ years experience with Master's degree. Or
equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience in programming languages, such as C or C++.
- Experience with real time operating systems.
- Ability to apply design theory and methodology.
- High level of customer service skills.
- Knowledge of manufacturing techniques is preferred.
- Well-developed problem analysis and problem-solving
- Proficiency with a computer, including use of Microsoft Word
- Team player who is self-motivated and has ability to work with
- Ability to communicate effectively with team members and
- Travel may be necessary, based on position.
- US Citizenship may be required, based on position.CNH
Industrial offers a wide variety of benefits that not only
encourages wellness and preventive care, but we also provide the
right tools and programs to help you achieve it. Our benefits
package includes medical, dental, vision, disability, and life
insurance. Our industry leading 401k will support you in meeting
your retirement objectives. Additional benefits include paid
parental leave, flexible work policies, opportunities for
self-development and paid leave for specific activities.
US applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer.
This company considers candidates regardless of race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, or veteran status. Applicants can learn more
about their rights by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster
and its supplement here. CNH Industrial participates in E-Verify
and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9
information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
You can view additional information here. If you need reasonable
accommodation with the application process, please contact us at
firstname.lastname@example.org. Read about our company's commitment
to pay transparency by clicking this link: pay transparency notice.
Canada applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer.
This company considers candidates regardless of race, colour,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, nationality,
place of origin, disability, marital status, family status, age, or
any other ground prohibited by applicable provincial human rights
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you!
Click here to get started.
Keywords: CNH Industrial, Racine , Embedded Software Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Racine, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!