Company: CNH Industrial
Posted on: January 24, 2023
CNH Industrial is a world-class equipment and services company
dedicated to advancing the noble work of agriculture and
construction workers. Driven by our shared purpose of Breaking New
Ground, we are passionate about bringing Innovation,
Sustainability, and Productivity to all that we do. As a truly
global company, CNH Industrial's 37,000+ employees form part of a
diverse and inclusive workplace, focused on empowering customers to
grow, and build, a better world through our core brands: Case IH,
STEYR, New Holland Agriculture, CASE, and New Holland
In Precision Technology, we make iron smarter. Our team members
deliver innovative solutions helping our customers to be more
productive, save time, lower costs, and to operate sustainably.
From vehicle displays, application controls, steering solutions,
digital services and telematics, to fully autonomous driverless
technology, we develop solutions that solve challenges for
customers around the world.
As a Software Engineer, you will become a contributing member of an
embedded software engineering team, focused on the Graphical User
Interface (GUI) development of customer visible features on a
state-of-the-art Human Machine Interface (HMI) display on CNHi next
generation controllers. The software you assist in the development
of will control various functions of CNH Industrial tractors,
sprayers and harvesters and enable wide range of features.
Responsibilities include:* Research, write, develop, test, and
evaluate software programs.
* Work with teams to facilitate deployment related to software
* Determine purpose, application, and feasibility of new or
enhancement of existing software.
* Create and update documentation for designs, and all phases of
* Work with external customers to troubleshoot and solve
* Coordinate engineering efforts and provide engineering assistance
to internal teams or external customers.
* Keep abreast of new developments in the fields of engineering
design, methods, and applications.
* May provide or assist with training needs as it relates to new or
* May assist with quote or request for quote process.
* Demonstrates support for company culture in their daily actions
* Maintain a clean and safe work area. Follow established safety
and ergonomic standards.
* May be called upon to perform comparable duties of a similar or
related nature and/or assist in other areas as needed.
* Learning, understanding, continuously improving, and promoting
the quality management system in accordance with ISO standards This
role pays-91,000-132,000((Actual salaries will vary and will be
based on various factors, such as skill, experience and
qualification for the role.)
* Experienced engineer with 2+ years of career experience, with
Bachelor's degree. Or equivalent combination of education and
* Experience with Android application development using Java
* Experience working in embedded systems development.
Preferred skills: * Hands on experience with MVVM design pattern,
Dagger, RxJava, Butterknife, and Data Binding
* Experience in developing software within a structured process
(requirements, development, and verification) for embedded
electronic control units.
* Capable of defining appropriate approaches and solutions. Able to
define critical project criteria to ensure project completion.
* Problem-solving abilities. Ability to identify waste and
creatively look for solutions.
* Ability to communicate effectively with team members and
leadership staff. CNH Industrial offers a wide variety of benefits
that not only encourages wellness and preventive care, but we also
provide the right tools and programs to help you achieve it. Our
benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, disability, and
life insurance. Our industry leading 401k will support you in
meeting your retirement objectives. Additional benefits include
paid parental leave, flexible work policies, opportunities for
self-development and paid leave for specific activities.
US applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer.
This company considers candidates regardless of race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, or veteran status. Applicants can learn more
about their rights by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster
and its supplement here. CNH Industrial participates in E-Verify
and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9
information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
You can view additional information here. If you need reasonable
accommodation with the application process, please call
1-800-889-4422 option 1 and then option 5, or contact us at
firstname.lastname@example.org. Read about our company's commitment
to pay transparency by clicking this link: pay transparency notice.
Canada applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer.
This company considers candidates regardless of race, colour,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, nationality,
place of origin, disability, marital status, family status, age, or
any other ground prohibited by applicable provincial human rights
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you!
Click here to get started.
Keywords: CNH Industrial, Racine , Software Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Racine, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!