Posted on: January 24, 2023
Position Specific Responsibilities
- Actively participate in projects and initiatives following
defined Agile development methodologies and standards.
- Work with business partners to define technical requirements
for the development and implementation of useful technology
- Design and build technology solutions leveraging appropriate
development technologies while adhering to standards to prevent
- Participate in educational opportunities to keep current with
industry trends and advancements. Make recommendations to pursue
appropriate new technologies for managing the development
- Perform Object Oriented development of web and console
leveraging MS-SQL Server for data storage and retrieval.
- Leverage Microsoft SQL Server, Visual Studio .NET, SSIS, and
T-SQL scripting to develop custom databases, data warehouses, and
ETL processes.Job Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Proven development experience.
- Knowledge of key technologies and platforms which may include
object oriented software development, SQL databases, web
applications, web services, Open API architecture, robotics process
automation, content management, source control, workflow
development, integration technologies, or specific platforms that
incorporate development capabilities.
- Ability to independently manage tasks and projects, meet
deadlines, and maintain quality.
Keywords: Experis, Racine , Software Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Racine, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!