Technical Training Developer
Company: ICONMA, LLC
Posted on: May 26, 2023
- Develop Service Training courses in support of Construction
brands for dealer service technicians, national/corporate account
technicians, customer technicians, field personnel, and other
internal company personnel.
- Work in a team environment to design and develop training on
assigned products while maintaining a professional training
- Communicate with Training Instructors, Technical Support,
Product Management, and field personnel to identify training needs
/ issues to achieve product support training objectives.
- Design & develop technical training courses & supporting
materials on assigned projects.
- Deliver with a Customer First mindset for dealer service
technicians, national/corporate account technicians, customer
technicians, field personnel, and internal company
- Ensure training courses and materials meet department
- Ensure training content inclusion into Technical Publications,
including video tutorials, video explanations, written processes,
and written explanations not already defined in Technical
Publications available for Service Technicians
- Troubleshooting mobile vehicles/equipment
- Assist other product support areas (Technical Support, Training
Delivery, and Technical Publications) as required.
- At least 1 year of experience; preference of experience with at
least 1 of the following areas:
- Technical Writing.
- Training Development.
- Troubleshooting mobile vehicles/equipment.
As an equal opportunity employer, ICONMA prides itself on creating
an employment environment that supports and encourages the
abilities of all persons regardless of race, color, gender, age,
sexual orientation, citizenship, or disability.
Keywords: ICONMA, LLC, Racine , Technical Training Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Racine, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...