Human Resources High School Apprentice
Company: CNH Industrial
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Through its people and brands, CNH
Industrial delivers power, technology and innovation to farmers,
builders and drivers all around the world. Each of its brands,
including Case IH, New Holland Agriculture, Case and New Holland
Construction, FPT Industrial, Capital, and Aftermarket Solutions,
is a major international force in its specific sector.
- Data Collection and Entry
- Place all postings on Plant Bulletin Boards
- Collate all New Hire Materials
- Update Activity Lab as needed
- Daily Filing
- Ordering of office supplies
- Participate in World Class Manufacturing Activities
- Additional Administrative duties as needed
- Ability to work part-time during the school year and up to 40
hours per week during the summer
- Must be enrolled in a Business Co-Op Class or Youth
Apprenticeship Program and/or Work Study
- Good attendance and Punctuality
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Basic Microsoft Office proficiency, including Microsoft
- Ability to Multi-task
CNH Industrial is
an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates
regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Applicants can learn more about their rights by viewing the federal
"EEO is the Law" poster and its supplement here.
participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government
with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized
to work in the U.S. You can view additional information here.
If you need
reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call
1-800-889-4422 option 1 and then option 5, or contact us at
Read about our
company’s commitment to pay transparency by clicking this link:
pay transparency notice.
Keywords: CNH Industrial, Racine , Human Resources High School Apprentice, Other , Racine, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!