We Are Hiring
Job Title: Patient Care Technician-PCT
Location: Ascension All Saints Hospital
City, State: Racine, WI
Hours/Work Schedule/Shift: Full-time, Rotating, 36 hours. There
is a holiday commitment and minimally every third weekend
What You Will Do
Perform basic clinical and non-clinical patient care activities
under supervision in assigned area.
- Aid with entry and exit of patients.
- Assist patients with tending to personal care and activities of
- Report findings or changes in physical, mental and emotional
conditions to nursing staff.
- Document necessary records.
- Responsible for keeping patient rooms clean and orderly as well
as maintaining medical equipment.
What You Will Need
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association
(AHA) obtained within 2 Months (60 days) of hire date or job
transfer date required.
- Nurse Aide credentialed from the Wisconsin Nurse Aide Registry
obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date required. CNA
certification on the Wisconsin Nurse Aide Registry with eligibility
to work within a hospital setting required.
- High school diploma or GED required.
No additional preferences.
Why Join Our Team
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Ascension Wisconsin is an equal opportunity employer (EEO) and
affords equal opportunity to all associates and applicants without
regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity,
sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, veteran
status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the
following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only
to individuals who have applied for a position using our official
application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of
employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information