Company: Johnson Financial Group
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Responsible for processing real estate mortgage loans in
accordance with established guidelines and regulatory
Position Specific Responsibilities
- Manages Loan Officer Pipeline to confirm all regulatory
requirements are met.
- Prioritizes workload to manage timely submission of loan files
to underwriting; track files and clear underwriting conditions to
meet all expected closing dates.
- Ensures timely receipt and proper completion of all loan
documents in accordance with established procedures.
- Orders third-party services and documents, as applicable.
Conducts timely review of all documentation for accuracy and
completeness; follows up on outstanding items, as required.
- Communicate regularly with Loan Officers and clients to keep
all parties updated on status.
- Prepare, review and deliver all customer notifications for
withdrawn and denied loans.
- Work closely with all third party vendors and internal business
partners to research and resolve transaction concerns.
- Confirm adherence and compliance with all applicable bank,
regulatory and investor
- Perform duties and responsibilities specific to department
functions and activities, or as assigned by supervisor.
- Maintain current knowledge of lending products, systems and
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- Modest typing skills.
- PC experience necessary.
- Knowledge of Metavante Loan System helpful.
- Previous mortgage experience preferred.
- Must be comfortable and able to work in a fast-paced
Keywords: Johnson Financial Group, Racine , Mortgage Processor, Other , Racine, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!