Mental Health Therapist
Company: Professional Services Group
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $25.00 to $30.00 /hour depending
on experience and licensure
PSG strives to provide quality mental health services to clients
who aren't always able to access them. We are trauma-informed and
approach all clients, employees, stakeholders, etc. through this
lens. We strive to create and maintain a supportive culture while
going above and beyond for our clients. These positions work with
individuals with mental, emotional or substance abuse problems.
Therapists provides assessment and therapy services to youth and
families participating in agency programs as well as referrals from
a variety of sources (i.e. physicians, courts, schools, social
service agencies, etc.). We hire fully licensed therapists, as well
as those working to gather the hours necessary for full licensure.
We provide the supervision necessary for licensure, and give our
licensed therapists additional group supervision time for
collaboration and support. The schedule for all positions is
flexible, but does require some evening hours to accommodate client
schedules. Our part-time therapists are paid hourly for all hours
worked, including for supervision and other company meetings. Come
join our team!
We are hiring for part-time therapists in outpatient clinics.
During the COVID-19 pandemic, the majority of our therapeutic
services are being provided via telehealth.
- Interview and evaluate children and families to complete the
- Assess the therapeutic needs of clients and complete formal
- Formulate, implement, evaluate and review client treatment
- Provide psychotherapy in accordance with treatment plans.
- Demonstrate knowledge and skill in addressing family system,
mental health, parenting, and alcohol/drug issues through
individual, family, or group counseling.
- Provide thorough and accurate updates on clients and make
appropriate recommendations in regular and special staffings.
- Coordinate services and maintain communication with all service
providers involved with the clients.
- Masters Degree in Social Work, Psychology or other related
- Possess Wisconsin State licensure or be working towards
- Criminal Background check
- Drug Test
PSG/CIP is committed to recruiting a diverse staff
and to creating a culture that supports continuous growth and
development for our employees, management, and
Keywords: Professional Services Group, Racine , Mental Health Therapist, Other , Racine, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!