Company: Benchmark Hospitality
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Benchmark's company culture is central to our management
philosophy. The company's stated purpose is "to provide an
entrepreneurial environment where determined people dare to create,
share, and build futures.
To be the "benchmark" by which all others are judged takes
passion, courage, and dedication. We invite you to explore our
extraordinary offering of unique opportunities, all with a common
goal of providing an unforgettable journey.
Job Description Summary:
The Server is responsible for providing the highest level of
attentive and efficient food and beverage service in the Dining
Room and at off-site facilities of Benchmark Racine. Servers are
required to perform their job function at all Benchmark Racine
facilities as required.
Essential Functions of the Position:
- Service meals as outlined in the training manual.
- Set, replenish and break down coffee breaks for food and
- Set and replenish the Snack Room / Pantry.
- Service the guests with hors d'oeuvres and beverages during
food and beverage functions.
- Side work as assigned by the Supervisor to include but not
- Silverware polishing, Glassware polishing, Napkin Folding,
- Prep work as assigned by the Dining Room Supervisor to include
but not limited to:
- Cut fruit for bar, Warm rolls, Put lemons in water, Plate hors
d'oeuvres, Light candles
- Clear areas, clean and reset for next meal period.
- Maintain accurate inventories of Game Room par levels.
- Complete in-house usage and group consumption forms accurately
and in a timely fashion from Game Room inventories.
- Attend department meetings as required.
- Set, service and break down for off-site catering as directed
by the Dining Room Supervisor.
- Cross train at both properties and all locations.
Marginal Functions of the Position:
- Perform other duties as directed by the Executive Chef and
Assistant Restaurant Manager
- Maintain awareness of unusual circumstances and report them to
- Communicate problems and ideas to supervisor.
- Report all injuries immediately.
Education, Experience and Skills Required:
Waiting experience preferred, but not necessary. Excellent
communication skills with guests and employees are a
Keywords: Benchmark Hospitality, Racine , Part-time Server, Other , Racine, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!