3rd Shift Grey Iron Machining Supervisor
Company: CNH Industrial
Posted on: June 1, 2021
Through its people and brands, CNH Industrial delivers power,
technology and innovation to farmers, builders and drivers all
around the world. Each of its brands, including Case IH, New
Holland Agriculture, Case and New Holland Construction, FPT
Industrial, Capital, and Aftermarket Solutions, is a major
international force in its specific sector.
Come grow with us! Currently seeking a 3rd Shift Grey Iron
Machining Supervisor to join our team in Racine. As a Machining
Supervisor, you will direct and coordinate the work of a full-time
workforce in order to meet production schedules and meet required
safety, quality, cost, schedule, inventory and team objectives.
This position will have some Manufacturing Engineering duties, and
is a great way for a new college graduate to join our team!
- Manufactures sufficient quantities of quality products at or
below budgeted production costs in order to meet marketplace
- Follows established procedures to drive safety and continuous
improvement in the plant's manufacturing processes, including
fabrication, welding, paint and/or assembly.
- Coordinate with other departments on daily scheduling and
- Daily scheduling of machining and fabrication production.
- Provide shift-to-shift communication link in order to keep all
team members working toward the same goals. Communicate to all
employees regarding all issues affecting the plant.
- Drive daily focused problem solving activities against safety,
quality, productivity, delivery and cost through implementation of
- Accountable for managing people, setting direction and
deploying resources. Results are primarily achieved through the
work of others and typically depend on the manager's ability to
influence and negotiate with internal or external partners.
- Other related duties as assigned.
The qualified candidate will have:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Business or technical
discipline OR Associates degree plus 3 or more years of
manufacturing experience OR High School Diploma/GED plus 5 or more
years of manufacturing experience
- Recent college graduates are encouraged to apply!
The ideal candidate will have:
- Qualified candidates will demonstrate strong troubleshooting
- 2+ years of supervisory experience in a manufacturing
environment, preferably with a Unionized workforce.
- Experience with Lean Manufacturing is strongly preferred.
- Proficiency in MS Office suite, specifically including Outlook,
Excel, and Word.
- Working knowledge of manufacturing techniques and associated
technology, methods and work standards.
CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company
considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability,
or veteran status. Applicants can learn more about their rights by
viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster and its supplement
CNH Industrial participates in E-Verify and will provide the
federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that
you are authorized to work in the U.S. You can view additional
If you need reasonable accommodation with the application
process, please call 1-800-889-4422 option 1 and then option 5, or
contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read about our company's commitment to pay transparency by
clicking this link: pay transparency notice.
Keywords: CNH Industrial, Racine , 3rd Shift Grey Iron Machining Supervisor, Other , Racine, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!