Company: Parallel Employment
Posted on: June 1, 2021
Job Title: Welder
Salary Range: $19+
- Check out material allocated for fabricating assignment with
specifications given on Bill of Material or drawings.
- Performs all necessary set-up operations preparatory to layout,
cutting or beveling and also for welding when related to job
- Performs all layout operations relevant to fabricating
assignment using the appropriate tools.
- Performs all necessary burning, cutting and beveling operations
necessary to establish the correct length, bevel and size of
- Chips and removes slag from burning or beveling
- Uses proper tools, fixtures or other devices to set up and
align fittings within specifications and tolerances.
- Verifies correctness of overall set-up (with Inspector, if
- Notifies supervisor of any questionable material that is
allocated to a job. Removes work from rolls or positioner when
- Prefer ASME certified welders, but others are encouraged to
To be discussed at time of hire
We are an equal opportunity employer
Keywords: Parallel Employment, Racine , Welder, Other , Racine, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!