Supply Chain Specialist Sr.
Company: CNH Industrial
Posted on: June 6, 2021
CNH Industrial is a global leader in industrial goods. We
provide farmers with cutting-edge technologies to help them feed a
growing world population and we assist in building and rebuilding
cities and infrastructures, all with future-proof powertrain
solutions. With our Case IH, New Holland Agriculture, Case and New
Holland Construction, and FPT Industrial brands, and comprehensive
solutions for financing and aftermarket services, we're driven to
meet the needs of our customers.
We are actively seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic Sr.
Supply Chain Specialist to join our team. In this role, the
candidate will work closely with the Aftermarket Solutions
suppliers to maintain and improve supplier performance as well as
drive standardization of reporting and processes across the
supplier base. The candidate will also manage critical supplier
situations by working to obtain recovery plans and engaging the
purchasing and management teams as necessary in order to drive
resolution and provide parts support for CNH customers.
- Manage and monitor supplier performance for the team and drive
improvements to maintain supplier service levels
- Drive supplier escalation and resolution process
- Lead the inter-company arbitration process for components
- Involve commodity as necessary for supplier resolution
- Monitoring expediting reports for the team and identifying gaps
in coverage to support customer needs.
- Create ad-hoc reports to monitor and improve the overall
consistency of the supply plan
- Lead and drive process improvement across the business to
effectively drive change in service, cost and inventory.
- Act as a team resource for day-to-day activities, support, and
assist with training
- Bachelor's Degree and 3 plus years of Supply Chain or Inventory
- or Associate's Degree with 7plus years of similar work
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel skill-set
- Strong communication skills - ability to work with different
levels of an organization
- Capability to apply critical thinking and problem solving
CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company
considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability,
or veteran status. Applicants can learn more about their rights by
viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster and its supplement
CNH Industrial participates in E-Verify and will provide the
federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that
you are authorized to work in the U.S. You can view additional
If you need reasonable accommodation with the application
process, please call 1-800-889-4422 option 1 and then option 5, or
contact us at email@example.com.
Read about our company's commitment to pay transparency by
clicking this link: pay transparency notice.
Keywords: CNH Industrial, Racine , Supply Chain Specialist Sr., Other , Racine, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!