Machining Manufacturing Engineer
Company: CNH Industrial
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Through its people and brands, CNH Industrial delivers power,
technology and innovation to farmers, builders and drivers all
around the world. Each of its brands, including Case IH, New
Holland Agriculture, Case and New Holland Construction, FPT
Industrial, Capital, and Aftermarket Solutions, is a major
international force in its specific sector.
We are currently seeking a Machining Manufacturing Engineer to
join our team in Racine. In this role, you will be responsible for
improving manufacturing efficiency, cost, product quality, and
worker safety by analyzing current methods, new methods, new
technologies and cost reduction activities in selected areas.
- Develops, designs and plans equipment and machine layouts,
workflow, and safety precautions to maximize utilization of plant
and manufacturing facilities.
- Evaluates worker productivity and recommends improvements to
increase manpower efficiency and operating performance, reduce
waste and delays, and promote cost control/reductions.
- Develops metrics to measure plant and equipment capacity
output, and identify equipment and process flow bottlenecks.
- Establishes accident prevention measures, and plans and
schedules training programs for personnel concerning all phases of
production operation and ensures compliance with established
industry safety and design standards and guidelines.
- Determines facility specifications, including analysis and
evaluation of location, material resources, and structural
- Resolves technical problems and recommends production
The qualified candidate will have:
- A Bachelor's degree Manufacturing Engineering, Industrial
Engineering or other technical discipline plus 5 or more years of
machining experience in a manufacturing or industrial
- OR Associates degree plus 7 or more years of machining
experience in a manufacturing or industrial environment
- OR HSD/GED plus 9 or more years of machining experience in a
manufacturing or industrial environment
The ideal candidate will have:
- Working knowledge of CNC programming with horizontal and/or
vertical machining centers
- Previous experience in Machining Engineering.
- Experience with M and G code programming is strongly
- Working knowledge of ProE and AutoCAD.
- Experience with Lean Manufacturing, with a proven record of
driving cost savings projects.
- Good PC skills and proficiency with MS Office suite.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability
to work well within a team as well as independently.
- Flexibility to occaisionally work hours outside schedule shift
to support production needs.
CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company
considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability,
or veteran status. Applicants can learn more about their rights by
viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster and its supplement
CNH Industrial participates in E-Verify and will provide the
federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that
you are authorized to work in the U.S. You can view additional
If you need reasonable accommodation with the application
process, please call 1-800-889-4422 option 1 and then option 5, or
contact us at email@example.com.
Read about our company's commitment to pay transparency by
clicking this link: pay transparency notice.
Keywords: CNH Industrial, Racine , Machining Manufacturing Engineer, Other , Racine, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!