IT Business Process Analyst
Company: CNH Industrial
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Through its people and brands, CNH Industrial delivers power,
technology and innovation to farmers, builders and drivers all
around the world. Each of its brands, including Case IH, New
Holland Agriculture, Case and New Holland Construction, FPT
Industrial, Capital, and Aftermarket Solutions, is a major
international force in its specific sector.
CNH Industrial is seeking a IT Business Process Analyst that
will manage the Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
relationship with the business leads, provide business process
expertise and guidance, and be a critical guide to the business in
defining requirements, design solutions, and document technical
requirements. The Analyst will manage the IT activities for small
to medium sized projects across team members within our group,
across other ICT teams and with 3rd party vendor teams. As a
business analyst, obtain a strong understanding of existing
processes and diagnose system issues that are encountered. The
position will mainly work within the financial services retail
loan, lease and revolving accounts receivable system.
- Investigate and recommend improvements to existing systems and
operation methods to provide integration, standardization, and
conversion of new systems in line with company and group
- Work with the business organization to develop detailed
functional requirements needed to enhance existing systems or
develop/install new applications. This can include vendor software
- Translate business functional requirements to technical
requirements, including design of database model and new technical
- Adaption for understanding process flows, challenging incumbent
processes for improvements, and developing new ones.
- Managing small to medium size project through full life cycle,
including supporting resource management utilization to ensure
projects are completed on time.
- Review test requirements, plan and execute quality assurance
testing to ensure the delivery of error-free products to the client
community. As part of testing, perform data analysis to ensure data
received/entered aligns with expected values.
- Analyze and resolve system problems and practices with emphasis
on continual improvements. Provide direction to development staff
members or contractors in making corrections to programs/processes
to ensure continuous system service.
- Advise on use of system hardware and software; dissemination of
technical information; security, restart, recovery, back up and
programming, and installation.
- Bachelor's degree in related field
- 5+ years' experience within an IT organization with 1 to 3
years prior project or work experience involving the business unit
activities supported by the position, and prior experience with a
- Working knowledge of the system development lifecycle using the
waterfall and agile development methodologies.
- Effective written and oral communication of project statuses,
business requirements, Given/When/Then test scenarios, and
- Working knowledge of data structures with ability to run
advanced level SQL queries
- Ability to work in a diverse company and communicate
effectively on an international platform.
CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company
considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability,
or veteran status. Applicants can learn more about their rights by
viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster and its supplement
CNH Industrial participates in E-Verify and will provide the
federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that
you are authorized to work in the U.S. You can view additional
If you need reasonable accommodation with the application
process, please call 1-800-889-4422 option 1 and then option 5, or
contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read about our company's commitment to pay transparency by
clicking this link: pay transparency notice.
Keywords: CNH Industrial, Racine , IT Business Process Analyst, Other , Racine, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!