Ecommerce Customer Support Representative - Full Time
Company: Goodwill Industries of Southeast Wisconsin, Inc.
Posted on: June 6, 2021
The Customer Service Representative works with the Ecommerce
department and it's customers. Maintaining relationships and
resolving customer complaints and issues. They will have a full
knowledge of our Ecommerce department and the selling platforms we
* Project and Change Management: Effectively plans and manages own
work to reliably complete routine job responsibilities and special
assignments. Follows through on learning, skill building, and
practice necessary to adapt to change.
* Problem Solving: General supervision, with work regularly
reviewed by manager or senior coworker. Uses technical skills and
knowledge to manage day-to-day tasks.
* Technical Skill: Practical, working knowledge of tasks,
responsibilities, policies and procedures. Able to learn and apply
* Community Engagement: Serves as an ambassador for Goodwill in the
wider community. Participates in volunteer opportunities as
schedule and interest permit.
* Support Ecommerce and maintain effective communication between
customers and production personnel through effective written and
* Make recommendations to Ecommerce management based on customer
service interactions for refunds, returns, and partial credits
through email and marketplace websites.
* Analyze, interpret and act on customer inquiries regarding a
broad range of subjects including but not limited to: orders, order
status, pricing, item descriptions, inventory and
* Effectively communicate in written and/or verbal form special
* Utilize PC and software accurately and communicate between
different seller platforms.
* Able to creatively negotiate and solve problems on both an
internal and external basis.
* Ability to coordinate information relative to several different
customers at the same time in order to satisfy individual customer
production needs utilizing various marketplaces
* Follows safety procedures, uses PPE as needed and uses proper
body mechanics when performing each task.
* Responsible for completing other duties/responsibilities as
1. Previous experience preferred.
2. Computer skills with a functional knowledge of word processing
and how to use email and internet software.
3. Must be able to function independently in a work setting.
4. Work varied schedule and flexible hours.
CORE CULTURAL COMPETENCIES:
1. Customer Focus: Independently anticipate and meet customer
needs, while searching for ways to improve customer service.
Internalize customer feedback, and follow up with customer to
ensure problems are solved by providing innovative ideas to meet
their future needs.
2. Values Differences: Seeks out the diverse perspectives and
talents of others, striving to work effectively with others who
have different perspectives, backgrounds or styles. Behave with
sensitivity towards differences in cultural norms, expectations,
and ways of communicating. Challenge stereotyping or offensive
3. Communicates Effectively: Shares information and updates with
others, while ensuring a clear, concise and professional
communication through reports, documentation, written and other
communications. Listens with interest to what others have to
4. Situational Adaptability: Demonstrates flexibility of responses
to different situations through adapting to the changing needs,
conditions, priorities or opportunities. Monitors how well an
approach is working to see if a change is needed, recognizing cues
that suggest a change in approach or behavior is needed.
5. Drives Results: Demonstrates a strong drive to achieve
meaningful results, through driving tasks to successful completion
and closure. Sets high standards for own performance, showing
determination in the face of obstacles and setbacks.
6. Ensures Accountability: Takes responsibility and ownership for
successes and failures in own work. Monitors progress of
performance and changes approach accordingly, following through on
PHYSICAL/SENSORY DEMANDS: Regularly lifts and/or moves up 10
pounds, frequently lifts and/or moves up to 20 pounds, occasionally
lifts and/or moves up to 50 pounds. Moves about to accomplish
tasks. Lift: Raises objects from lower to higher position or moves
objects horizontally. Stoop, kneel crouch or crawl: Positions self
to retrieve objects. Reach: Extending upwards or downwards to
retrieve objects. Worker is subject to weather conditions (hot,
humid, dry, cold etc.). Required to stand for long periods of time.
Required to hear and respond to warning devices on equipment.
Vision required for while using computer keyboard and work with
written and electronic information and to assess product and
warehouse operations, dexterity to handle and inspect product.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Goodwill Industries of Southeast Wisconsin, Inc., Racine , Ecommerce Customer Support Representative - Full Time, Other , Racine, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!