Company: Parallel Employment
Posted on: June 6, 2021
The Customer Service/Logistics Coordinator will enter customer
orders, correspond with customers, schedule trucking and prepare
related paperwork. This is a key role in our manufacturing
operation ensuring on-time delivery to our customers.
- Enter customer orders paying attention to pricing, shop floor
schedules, shipping details and material requirements. Orders are
entered into our systems and customer web portals.
- Confirm orders with customers including accurate pricing and
- Create all packing slips and bills of lading for
- Determine type of carrier and truckline used based on customer
requirements. Schedule shipments with carriers.
- Handle all UPS and FedEx shipments.
- Communicate regularly with the ship floor to determine which
orders are ready for shipment and complete all related
- Match invoices and packing slips for accounting.
- Expedite orders with outside vendors.
- Maintain inventory and purchase all office supplies and
- Be willing to work as a team with other office and shop floor
employees. Cover responsibilities during teammates time off.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Minimum of a high school diploma and 1-2 years of experience in
related field or equivalent.
- Ability to problem solve, think analytically, and move between
detail-orientated/big picture tasks.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Proficient in the use of MRP and ERP systems a plus.
We are an equal opportunity employer
To be discussed at time of hire
Keywords: Parallel Employment, Racine , Production Planner, Other , Racine, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!