A/P & Accounting Specialist
Company: Johnson Financial Group
Posted on: June 7, 2021
The purpose of the accounting assistant is to work within the
finance department in a supportive role to effectively manage
financial transactions and budgetary parameters, assist in basic
Accounting/Finance functions and provide reliable, relevant and
timely information as established in job tasks.
Position Specific Responsibilities
- Assists with projects related to finance, accounting, and
- Should be able to spot trends, and generally be able to
interpret daily reporting.
- Assists with tasks that may include invoice payment, travel
vouchers, fixed asset accounting, cash settlement, routine
regulatory reporting and account reconciliation through
- Maintains accurate records of financial activities, such as
- Monitors compliance to Finance related Corporate Policies, such
as reconciliation policy.
- Assigned to maintain the financial records of a company
- Maintains excellent concentration levels to input figures and
make detailed calculations accurately
- Responsible for answering incoming calls related to Finance,
direct and answer calls as applicable from regulators, vendors, or
internal business partners following up until resolution.
- Maintains appropriate confidentiality of sensitive JFG
- Responsible for maintenance of Accounts Payable system
(Prologue) including vendor setup, GL account setup, and reporting;
testing and implementation of software updates and upgrades.
- Responsible for maintenance of Expense Reporting system
(DataBasics) including reporting and user setup; testing and
implementation of softwares updates and upgrades.
- Assist with 1099 reporting and Sales Tax reporting.
- High school diploma or advanced education/certification
- Prefer coursework or work experience in Accounting/Business
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite applications
Keywords: Johnson Financial Group, Racine , A/P & Accounting Specialist, Other , Racine, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!