Contract Compliance Monitor
Company: County of Racine, Wisconsin
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Responsible for the contracting function of the Human Services
Department and Behavioral Health Services.
- Responsible for developing, processing, and revising contracts
under the guidelines of the County's procurement policy, the
Contract Administration Manual, and approval of the Director. This
includes notifying agencies of contract awards; negotiating
contract terms; and representing the department during
- Monitor contract compliance, including documentation of
insurance; certification; legal status. Provide regular analysis of
contract utilization including state and local funding sources as
well as small and minority businesses.
- Prepare bids and program specifications in conjunction with
Division Mangers. Process all competitive bids proposals according
to the Contract Administration Manual.
- Act at the direction of the Director in the development and/or
maintenance of new and existing programs and other administration
functions associated with contract services and periodic review and
revision of all proposal documents. Regular review and revision of
the Contract Administration Manual and other policies or procedures
- Conduct site reviews and fiscal review of vendor agencies
annually and prepare a report for the County Board.
- Review and reconcile all audits of contract agencies per the
requirements of the State Department of Administration, Health
Services, Children and Family Services, Corrections, and Workforce
Development. Provide technical assistance to auditors and staff of
contract agencies in the interpretation of Federal/State
requirements as well as issuance of all confirmation
- Participate in the preparation of the yearly budget for the
Human Services Department.
- Serve as purchasing and procurement coordinator for the Human
- Facilitate outreach to small and/or minority businesses in the
community through the procurement process.
- Other duties as assigned.
Receives supervision from the Fiscal Analyst
- Associate Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business
- Recent technical training or work experience with Microsoft
Excel, Microsoft Word, and Tyler Munis computer applications or
comparable spreadsheet, database and/or computerized
- Prompt and regular attendance.
- Or any equivalent combination, training and experience, which
provides the requisite knowledge, skills and abilities.
Knowledge Skills & Abilities
- Communicate effectively both orally and in writing with staff,
agencies and the general public.
- Ability to work with a wide variety of people
- Basic knowledge of Human Services
This description has been prepared to assist in properly
evaluating various classes of responsibilities, skill, working
conditions, etc., present in the classification. It is intended to
indicate the kinds of tasks and characteristic levels of work
difficulty that will be required of positions that will be given
this title. It is not intended as a complete list of specific
duties and responsibilities, nor is it intended to limit or in any
way modify the right of any supervisor to assign, direct and
control the work of employees under supervision. The use of a
particular expression or illustration describing duties shall not
be held to exclude other duties not mentioned that are of similar
kind or level of difficulty.
Keywords: County of Racine, Wisconsin, Racine , Contract Compliance Monitor, Other , Racine, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!