We Are Hiring:
City, State: Racine, WI
Location: All Saints Hospital
Department: Respiratory Care Services
Sign on Bonus for external applicants***
Schedule: Seven 10-hour night shifts
(Mon-Sun) with seven days off, repeating. Work the holidays that
fall on working week only. Full time benefits.
What You Will Do:
- RRT Required with 3 years of critical care
- Arterial line insertion and intubation experience
- NICU Experience a Plus!
Provide evaluation of and care for patients
with respiratory insufficiencies.
What You Will Need:
- Assess patient for appropriate type and frequency of treatment
and develop a plan of care based on diagnosis.
- Implement and monitor patient care plan and equipment.
- Monitor, record and communicate patient condition.
- Perform advanced respiratory care modalities.
- Evaluate respiratory practice, administration of medications,
and treatment based on patient outcomes.
- Educate the patient and family about the health condition and
provide information about community support groups and other
- Assist with care, calibration and maintenance of all
- Participate in maintaining departmental inventory levels for
supplies and equipment.
- Process equipment per established cleaning/sterilization
- Responds to emergency resuscitation team calls.
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association
(AHA) obtained within 2 Months (60 days) of hire date or job
transfer date required.
- Respiratory Care Practitioner credentialed from the Wisconsin
Medical Examining Board obtained prior to hire date or job transfer
- Advanced Life Support credentialed from the American Heart
Association (AHA) preferred.
- Certification specializing in Neonatal Resuscitation
credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA)
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support credentialed from the American
Heart Association (AHA) preferred.
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or
Associate's degree, or Technical degree required.
No additional preferences.
Why Join Our Team:
For over 170 years,
Ascension Wisconsin has been providing rewarding career
opportunities at 20 hospital campuses and more than 100 related
healthcare facilities from Racine to Eagle River. Nearly 20,000
Ascension Wisconsin associates currently serve in four locations
throughout Wisconsin — Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare, Ministry
Healthcare, Columbia St. Mary's, and Affinity Healthcare. We
provide generous paid time off for work-life balance, a
collaborative work environment, professional development
opportunities, and more to help our associates flourish personally
and professionally. If you are looking for a rewarding career in
healthcare, we invite you to apply today.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer:
When you join Ascension, you join a team of over 160,000
individuals across the country committed to a Mission of serving
others and providing compassionate, personalized care to all. Our
inclusive culture, continuing education programs, career coaches
and benefit offerings are just a few of the resources and tools
that team members can use to create a rewarding career path. In
fact, Ascension spent nearly $46 million in tuition assistance
alone to support associate growth and development. If you are
looking for a career where you can grow and make a difference in
your community, we invite you to join our team
Ascension Wisconsin is an equal
opportunity employer (EEO) and affords equal opportunity to all
associates and applicants without regard to race, color, religion,
national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical
or mental disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other
legally protected status.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the
following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to
individuals who have applied for a position using our official
application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of
employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information