Warehouse Security - Full Time
Posted on: July 17, 2021
Today, with our current team members, we have the strength
to help you grow in any career direction you want, whether in our
stores, distribution centers, manufacturing facilities or our
Midwest corporate offices. It's your future, maybe it starts
Please review the job profile below and apply today!
This position needs experience with OSHA, EPA, FDA regulations, and
enforcement of regulatory/environmental compliance.
What You'll be Doing:
- Conduct hazardous emergency evacuation drills including tornado
and fire drills.
- Providing emergency fire and medical response
- Investigating and documenting various incidents/crimes
- Identifying and documenting unsafe behavior and
- Inspecting and maintaining perimeter security
- Serving as a resource for operational management
- Conducting new hire safety training
- Conducting powered industrial truck training
- Perform and document regular inspections
- Visitor management for distribution and office
What You Bring with You (Qualifications):
- Experience in Loss Prevention, Security or Military background
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Working knowledge to meet compliance requirements of Federal
and State policies, procedures and regulatory guidelines.
- Flexibility in performing assigned shift work.
- Conducts internal/external theft investigations.
- Ability to lead and teach classes related to safety,
orientation, evacuation and powered equipment operation.
Keywords: Meijer, Racine , Warehouse Security - Full Time, Other , Racine, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!