Production Supervisor - 2nd or 3rd Shift (Sturtevant, WI, US)
Company: Kerry Luxembourg S.a.r.l.
Posted on: July 16, 2021
Requisition ID 25435
Position Type (US)Full Time
Posting Type LI
Kerry is a global leader in taste & nutrition. Our manufacturing
facilities produce and supply the world with over 15,000 different
food, beverage, and pharmaceutical products throughout the world.
With a commitment toward sustainability and reputation for
innovation, a career with Kerry offers you the chance to change the
way the world sees food and nutrition. A career with Kerry is
something you can feel good about.
A career with Kerry Taste & Nutrition offers you an
opportunity to shape how people across the globe view food and
beverage while providing you opportunities to explore and grow as
your interests do. With our commitment to a sustainable future, a
career with Kerry is something you can feel good about.
With over 45 plants across North America, the
Sturtevant, WI, plant is a part of our Meat division. You'll have
the opportunity to work in a fast paced and fun environment.
We feel good about our products that make our food taste better.
Our employees care about their community, their team and the
results we create every day. If you’re looking for a manufacturing
facility where you can build a career and have fun while you do it,
we might be the team for you!
3rd shift opening-must be able to work
- Efficiently execute the production schedule,
develop and maintain efficient SOPs in collaboration with the site
engineers, develop and maintain qualified personnel within the
plant production department.
- Communicate and enforce regulatory & Kerry
standards within the plant, drive operational efficiency
initiatives, manage the plant production department within budget.
Positive working environment driving a continuous improvement
- Work in collaboration with HSE officer to ensure a
safe working environment.
- Responsible for manufacturing product to
- Responsible for financial performance of process
- Responsible for the organization and facilitation
- Ensure food safety and quality of products during
- Responsible for inventory, management through KPIs,
team’s development and
- Responsible for the plant to be SQF at all
- Practice GMPS.
The above listed duties are intended to describe
the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not
intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities or duties
required. Incumbents will be expected to perform other duties as
What you'll need to be
- Continuous improvement understanding, thorough
understanding of unit of operations, knowledge of lean
- HACCP/food safety experience, experience in food,
chemical, or Pharmaceutical
- Communication and interpersonal
- Team leadership and
- Problem solving, organizational skills & excellent
communication skills are
- Ability to strive for excellence in all areas; focus
on effective internal and external customer-supplier
- BS/MS in Engineering, Business, Food
Preferred Skills &
- Previous work experience within a food manufacturing
and distribution environment.
- Analytical Skills
- Skills in motivating, coaching & influencing
1751 Enterprise Dr, Sturtevant, WI
53177 #foodmanufacturing #foodproduction
Kerry is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are
made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic
origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age
disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics
protected by law. Kerry will only employ those who are legally
authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer
of employment is conditional upon the successful completion of a
background investigation and drug screen. EEO is the Law poster can
be found here. Additional information can also be
Keywords: Kerry Luxembourg S.a.r.l., Racine , Production Supervisor - 2nd or 3rd Shift (Sturtevant, WI, US), Other , Racine, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!