Lead Pharmacy Technician
Posted on: July 17, 2021
We Are Hiring
- All Saints Hospital - Racine, WI
- Full-Time, 36 hours/week
- Primarily a first shift position but must be able to work
rotating shifts (AM, PM and evening shifts)
- Every fourth weekend required. Holiday rotation
What You Will Do
Lead assigned staff in performing
activities or tasks in pharmacy services.
- Lead or coordinate shift operations of assigned activities,
resources, and/or associate.
- Serve as a technical or functional resource and performs
similar duties with staff.
- Assign, monitor and review progress of work.
- Monitor and report compliance with policies and/or
- Oversee and evaluate orientation and training of assigned
- May provide input in the review and evaluation of staff
- Oversee daily activities of the Pharmacy 3-Technicians under
the direction of the pharmacist and management.
- Participate in problem solving within the department.
- Assist with specialty projects and tasks as assigned by
What You Will Need
- One or more of the following required:
- Pharmacy Tech credentialed from the Pharmacy Technician
Certification Board (PTCB) obtained within 6 Months (180 days) of
hire date or job transfer date.
- Pharmacy Tech credentialed from the National Healthcare
Association obtained within 6 Months (180 days) of hire date or job
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or
Associate's degree, or Technical degree required.
- 1 year of experience required.
No additional preferences.
Why Join Our Team
For over 170 years,
Ascension Wisconsin has been providing rewarding career
opportunities at 20 hospital campuses and more than 100 related
healthcare facilities from Racine to Eagle River. Nearly 20,000
Ascension Wisconsin associates currently serve in four locations
throughout Wisconsin — Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare, Ministry
Healthcare, Columbia St. Mary's, and Affinity Healthcare. We
provide generous paid time off for work-life balance, a
collaborative work environment, professional development
opportunities, and more to help our associates flourish personally
and professionally. If you are looking for a rewarding career in
healthcare, we invite you to apply today.
When you join Ascension, you join a team of over 160,000
individuals across the country committed to a Mission of serving
others and providing compassionate, personalized care to all. Our
inclusive culture, continuing education programs, career coaches
and benefit offerings are just a few of the resources and tools
that team members can use to create a rewarding career path. In
fact, Ascension spent nearly $46 million in tuition assistance
alone to support associate growth and development. If you are
looking for a career where you can grow and make a difference in
your community, we invite you to join our team
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Ascension Wisconsin is an equal
opportunity employer (EEO) and affords equal opportunity to all
associates and applicants without regard to race, color, religion,
national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical
or mental disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other
legally protected status.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the
following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to
individuals who have applied for a position using our official
application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of
employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information
Keywords: Ascension, Racine , Lead Pharmacy Technician, Other , Racine, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!