We Are Hiring:
Clinical Director Emergency Department
Hospitals - All Saints, St. Francis and
St. Francis, Franklin, WI
What You Will Do:
Direct services, workflow and/or resources
for clinical programs.
What You Will Need:
- Oversee and direct implementation of programs and/or redesign
care or service delivery to improve patient outcomes and
- Collaborate to ensure effective and efficient patient care
delivery across the continuum.
- Develop and grow business with referring facilities and other
business care services.
- Monitor trends and identify opportunities.
- Coordinate activities related to clinical quality reporting to
meeting contractual requirements and facilitate performance
- Plan, organize and direct all activities related to staffing
and prepare and monitor budgets.
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association
(AHA) obtained within 2 Months (60 days) of hire date or job
transfer date required.
- Registered Nurse credentialed from the Wisconsin Board of
Nursing obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date
required. Licensure from the Wisconsin Board of Nursing OR current
home state license if considered multi-state/Compact
- Bachelor's degree in nursing or diploma from an accredited
school/college of nursing required.
- Master's degree or combination of Bachelor's degree and
Why Join Our Team:
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience having led an Emergency
Department with 50,000-60,000 visits annually.
- 5-7 years of Emergency Department leadership experience
- 10 years of leadership experience in an Emergency Department
setting is strongly preferred.
For over 170 years,
Ascension Wisconsin has been providing rewarding career
opportunities at 20 hospital campuses and more than 100 related
healthcare facilities from Racine to Eagle River. Nearly 20,000
Ascension Wisconsin associates currently serve in four locations
throughout Wisconsin — Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare, Ministry
Healthcare, Columbia St. Mary's, and Affinity Healthcare. We
provide generous paid time off for work-life balance, a
collaborative work environment, professional development
opportunities, and more to help our associates flourish personally
and professionally. If you are looking for a rewarding career in
healthcare, we invite you to apply today.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer:
Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to
transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As
one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the
U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate,
personalized care to all. In FY2020, Ascension provided $2.4
billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community
benefit programs. Ascension includes more than 160,000 associates
and 40,000 aligned providers across a national network of
ministries. We offer rewarding careers across more than 2,600 sites
of care – including 146 hospitals and more than 50 senior living
facilities – in 19 states and the District of Columbia.
Ascension Wisconsin is an equal
opportunity employer (EEO) and affords equal opportunity to all
associates and applicants without regard to race, color, religion,
national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical
or mental disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other
legally protected status.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the
following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to
individuals who have applied for a position using our official
application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of
employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information