Certified Nursing Assistant
Company: Ridgewood Care Center
Posted on: October 3, 2021
Would you be interested in a $8k SIGN ON BONUS for a 2nd shift
(230p-1030p) CNA position? Then come in and apply today!
Ridgewood Care Center is excited to be looking for a few
Certified Nursing Assistant (MUST be certified in the state of WI)
to provide residents with daily nursing care. In addition the
- Assist with lifting, turning, moving, positioning and
transporting residents into and out of beds, chairs, bathtubs,
wheelchairs, lifts, etc.
- Assist residents with bathing, dental and mouth care, dressing
and ensure that residents are dressed in clean clothing appropriate
for season and in good repair.
- Assist residents with toileting and/or incontinent care to keep
them clean, dry and odor free. Keep residents dry, changing clothes
and gowns when wet or soiled.
- Make beds and change bed linens weekly with bath or when
- Shave male patients' daily and female residents as needed and
provide nail care to fingernails and toenails weekly with bath or
as needed unless diabetic.
- Perform restorative and rehabilitative procedures as
- Perform all assigned tasks in accordance with Ridgewood policy
and procedure and instruction of your supervisor.
MUST have a valid and current CNA/certified nursing
assistant certification in the State of Wisconsin, No
resident abuse convictions, prompt and regular
attendance. Ability to read, write, and spell and to
understand and follow both written and oral directions in English,
ability to communicate and work well with residents and staff
members, ability to Frequently lift (34 66% of workday) up to 50
pounds of force, bend constantly using bilateral upper extremities,
overhead lifting, walking and/or standing for 7 hours.
If you'd like to join our Ridgwood work family, come in and
Keywords: Ridgewood Care Center, Racine , Certified Nursing Assistant, Other , Racine, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!