We Are Hiring:
Job Title: Licensed Behavioral Intake
Specialty: Behavioral Health
Location: Ascension All Saints -
Wisconsin Avenue Campus
Address: 1320 Wisconsin Avenue,
Hours: PRN, As Needed - this role
will fill gaps in the schedule created by PTO, Leave, High Census,
Patient Need, etc.
What You Will Do:
Conduct interviews and behavioral health
assessments for potential admissions.
What You Will Need:
- Provide admissions and intake services to patients and
- Respond to telephone inquiries from persons seeking mental
health care or information about mental health-related
- Admit patients to the hospital and registers outpatients with
appropriate physician orders or transfers to another facility.
- Document calls and related admission information.
- Review all paperwork accompanying patients to ensure adherence
with hospital and regulatory policies.
- May staff a crisis hotline.
- This person would also be cross trained to work on our
psychiatric inpatient units.
- Get your 3000 clinical hours while working in this position and
receive excellent clinical supervision.
- Facilitate patient admissions to the hospital and transfers to
- One or more of the following required:
- Licensed Clinical Counselor credentialed from the Wisconsin
Board of Marriage & Family Therapy, Professional Counseling &
Social Work obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Counselor credentialed from the Wisconsin Board of Marriage &
Family Therapy, Professional Counseling & Social Work obtained
prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Social Worker specializing in Clinical Practice credentialed
from the Wisconsin Board of Marriage & Family Therapy, Professional
Counseling & Social Work obtained prior to hire date or job
- Social Worker credentialed from the Wisconsin Board of Marriage
& Family Therapy, Professional Counseling & Social Work obtained
prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or
Associate's degree, or Technical degree required.
- Masters degree in Social Work or Counseling preferred.
- Certification/license of either APSW, LPC-IT. LCSW or LPC
This associate can have a:
Why Join Our Team:
- LPC-IT and a APSW or
- LCSW or
- LPC [but the in-training license is
For over 170 years,
Ascension Wisconsin has been providing rewarding career
opportunities at 20 hospital campuses and more than 100 related
healthcare facilities from Racine to Eagle River. Nearly 20,000
Ascension Wisconsin associates currently serve in four locations
throughout Wisconsin — Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare, Ministry
Healthcare, Columbia St. Mary's, and Affinity Healthcare. We
provide generous paid time off for work-life balance, a
collaborative work environment, professional development
opportunities, and more to help our associates flourish personally
and professionally. If you are looking for a rewarding career in
healthcare, we invite you to apply today.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer:
When you join Ascension, you join a team of over 150,000
individuals across the country committed to a Mission of serving
others and providing compassionate, personalized care to all. Our
inclusive culture, continuing education programs, career coaches
and benefit offerings are just a few of the resources and tools
that team members can use to create a rewarding career path. In
fact, Ascension spent nearly $46 million in tuition assistance
alone to support associate growth and development. If you are
looking for a career where you can grow and make a difference in
your community, we invite you to join our team
Ascension Wisconsin is an equal
opportunity employer (EEO) and affords equal opportunity to all
associates and applicants without regard to race, color, religion,
national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical
or mental disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other
legally protected status.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the
following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to
individuals who have applied for a position using our official
application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of
employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information