We Are Hiring:
Job Title: RN Director of Nursing
Clinical Programs - Hospital
Specialties: ICU / Intermediate Care
/ Cath Lab / Respiratory Therapy / Cardiac Therapy
Location: Ascension All Saints
Address: 3801 Spring Street, Racine,
Hours: Full Time, Days, Exempt
Work Schedule: Monday-Friday,
What You Will Do:
Direct services, workflow and/or resources
for clinical programs.
What You Will Need:
- Oversee and direct implementation of programs and/or redesign
care or service delivery to improve patient outcomes and service
- Collaborate to ensure effective and efficient patient care
delivery across the continuum.
- Develop and grow business with referring facilities and other
business care services.
- Monitor trends and identify opportunities.
- Coordinate activities related to clinical quality reporting to
meeting contractual requirements and facilitate performance
- Plan, organize and direct all activities related to staffing
and prepare and monitor budgets.
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association
(AHA) obtained within 2 Months (60 days) of hire date or job
transfer date required.
- Registered Nurse credentialed from the Wisconsin Board of
Nursing obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date
required. Licensure from the Wisconsin Board of Nursing OR current
home state license if considered multi-state/Compact
- Bachelor's degree in nursing or diploma from an accredited
school/college of nursing required.
- Master's degree or combination of Bachelor's degree and
- 5 years of experience required.
- 10 years of experience preferred.
- 2 years of leadership or management experience
- 5 years of leadership or management experience preferred.
No additional preferences.
Why Join Our Team:
For over 170 years,
Ascension Wisconsin has been providing rewarding career
opportunities at 20 hospital campuses and more than 100 related
healthcare facilities from Racine to Eagle River. Nearly 20,000
Ascension Wisconsin associates currently serve in four locations
throughout Wisconsin — Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare, Ministry
Healthcare, Columbia St. Mary's, and Affinity Healthcare. We
provide generous paid time off for work-life balance, a
collaborative work environment, professional development
opportunities, and more to help our associates flourish personally
and professionally. If you are looking for a rewarding career in
healthcare, we invite you to apply today.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer:
When you join Ascension, you join a team of over 150,000
individuals across the country committed to a Mission of serving
others and providing compassionate, personalized care to all. Our
inclusive culture, continuing education programs, career coaches
and benefit offerings are just a few of the resources and tools
that team members can use to create a rewarding career path. In
fact, Ascension spent nearly $46 million in tuition assistance
alone to support associate growth and development. If you are
looking for a career where you can grow and make a difference in
your community, we invite you to join our team
Ascension Wisconsin is an equal
opportunity employer (EEO) and affords equal opportunity to all
associates and applicants without regard to race, color, religion,
national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical
or mental disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other
legally protected status.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the
following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to
individuals who have applied for a position using our official
application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of
employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information