Conference Service Attendant
Company: Benchmark Hospitality
Posted on: November 11, 2021
Come be a part of something bigger!
More than 10,000 dedicated employees around the world bring
their unique talents, expertise and experiences to work every day
with Benchmark. Our strength lies in our diversity, positive service attitude
and determination to
succeed. Come be a part of our “Be the Difference” culture,
where every employee, at every level, in every job strives to
capture moments when they can provide memorable, personalized
service to our guests, coworkers, and communities.
We are a strong believer in offering our employees Work-Life Effectiveness through,
practices, policies, and programs to help our employees achieve
success at both work and home. Here are just some of the
great benefits we offer:
- Full Time employees have access to Medical and Dental insurance
to fit your needs
- Benchmark University (You can grow both personally and
professionally through on-line webinars and self-study
- 401K match (Let us help you build your financial future)
- Companywide Hotel Room Discounts (Who doesn’t love to get
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program (We are here to support you)
- Employee family events (bring the kids!)
- Partnerships and discounts with major retailers such as
AT&T, Verizon and Dish to name a few
- Many more, please inquire for more details
Who are we?
Located along the western shores of Lake Michigan, Wingspread,
Retreat & Executive Conference Center encompasses three unique
buildings nestled on 36 acres of lush, natural landscape. The
original iconic building, designed by Frank Lloyd Wright and known
simply as Wingspread, is the heart of this striking complex. The
property also features an inviting 40-room Guest House facility and
a conference facility designed by Henry L. Eggers and T.H.
Robsjohn-Gibbings and referred to as The House
What you will have an opportunity to
- Set up meeting rooms/dining room according to the function
sheets or set-up sheets and check with Guest Services Manager or
Conference Planning Manager for additional conference set up.
- Break down rooms after functions.
- Pleasant and positive attitude toward guests and fellow
- Return equipment to the proper storage areas.
- Keep storage areas in order.
- Public area housecleaning as assigned by Guest Services Manager
and Conference Planning Manager including but not limited to:
- Window washing
- Mopping/stripping/waxing of the floors
- Carpet cleaning
- Dusting high areas
- Assisting with the moving of furniture during housecleaning
- Daily assigned housecleaning
- Set up standard audio/visual by request and as stated on
function sheet and have working knowledge of all equipment
including Crestron panels, Smart or Team Boards, teleconferencing
systems, lap tops, DVD/VHS, LCD projectors, overhead projectors,
recording equipment, and more .
- Assist guest with PowerPoint presentation installations.
What are we looking
Benchmark Hospitality is an equal
opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to
creating an inclusive environment for all
Keywords: Benchmark Hospitality, Racine , Conference Service Attendant, Other , Racine, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!