Company: Benchmark Hospitality
Posted on: November 11, 2021
Come be a part of something bigger!
More than 10,000 dedicated employees around the world bring
their unique talents, expertise and experiences to work every day
with Benchmark. Our strength lies in our diversity, positive service attitude
and determination to
succeed. Come be a part of our “Be the Difference” culture,
where every employee, at every level, in every job strives to
capture moments when they can provide memorable, personalized
service to our guests, coworkers, and communities.
We are a strong believer in offering our employees Work-Life Effectiveness through,
practices, policies, and programs to help our employees achieve
success at both work and home. Here are just some of the
great benefits we offer:
- Full Time employees have access to Medical and Dental insurance
to fit your needs
- Benchmark University (You can grow both personally and
professionally through on-line webinars and self-study
- 401K match (Let us help you build your financial future)
- Companywide Hotel Room Discounts (Who doesn’t love to get
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program (We are here to support you)
- Employee family events (bring the kids!)
- Partnerships and discounts with major retailers such as
AT&T, Verizon and Dish to name a few
- Many more, please inquire for more details
Who are we?
Located along the western shores of Lake Michigan, Wingspread,
Retreat & Executive Conference Center encompasses three unique
buildings nestled on 36 acres of lush, natural landscape. The
original iconic building, designed by Frank Lloyd Wright and known
simply as Wingspread, is the heart of this striking complex. The
property also features an inviting 40-room Guest House facility and
a conference facility designed by Henry L. Eggers and T.H.
Robsjohn-Gibbings and referred to as The House.
What you will have an opportunity to
Essential Functions of the Position:
- Service meals as outlined in the training manual.
- Set, replenish and break down coffee breaks for food and
- Set and replenish the Snack Room / Pantry.
- Service the guests with hors d’oeuvres and beverages during
food and beverage functions.
- Side work as assigned by the Supervisor to include but not
- Silverware polishing, Glassware polishing, Napkin Folding,
- Prep work as assigned by the Dining Room Supervisor to include
but not limited to:
- Cut fruit for bar, Warm rolls, Put lemons in water, Plate hors
d’oeuvres, Light candles
- Clear areas, clean and reset for next meal period.
- Maintain accurate inventories of Game Room par levels.
- Complete in-house usage and group consumption forms accurately
and in a timely fashion from Game Room inventories.
- Attend department meetings as required.
- Set, service and break down for off-site catering as directed
by the Dining Room Supervisor.
- Cross train at both properties and all locations.
Marginal Functions of the Position:
- Perform other duties as directed by the Executive Chef and
Assistant Restaurant Manager
- Maintain awareness of unusual circumstances and report them to
- Communicate problems and ideas to supervisor.
- Report all injuries immediately.
Education, Experience and Skills Required:
Waiting experience preferred, but not necessary. Excellent
communication skills with guests and employees are a
What are we looking
- Someone with an engaging and welcoming personality
- Someone who is descriptive and can sale
- Someone with 2-4 years of food service experience
- Someone with knowledge of wine, beer, cocktails, and
- Someone who can work under pressure in a fast-paced
- Someone with a passion for creating an exceptional experience
for all guests
- Someone with excellent communication skills
Benchmark Hospitality is an equal
opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to
creating an inclusive environment for all
Keywords: Benchmark Hospitality, Racine , Server, Other , Racine, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!