Company: Paychex Inc.
Posted on: November 11, 2021
Consult with America's businesses, leveraging Paychex key referral
channels and partnerships to educate stakeholders on our services,
and provide consultative solutions to increase market share and
- Complete onboarding training curriculum as directed.
- Achieve unit and revenue expectations.
- Create, manage, and advance accounts, leads, and opportunities
in company's CRM system (Salesforce) and provide accurate sales
activity and forecasts.
- Collaborate with key referral sources, including Accountants,
Banks, and existing Paychex clients, with the goal of education,
consultation and to secure referrals to end user sales.
- Schedule and conduct meetings with existing and new channel
accounts through telephone calls, targeted email campaigns, and
corporate marketing programs, as directed by Sales Management.
- Leverage the Go-to-Market Sales Strategy to identify customers'
needs and present the Paychex solution to key stakeholders and
decision makers to increase revenue and market share.
- Develop sales skills and maintain a comprehensive understanding
of the Paychex product offering to optimize sales results; remain
up-to-date with new product initiatives, services, industry trends
and other relevant information of interest to customers.
- Collect, complete and submit all necessary paperwork for new
sales within defined Service Level Agreement (SLA) guidelines.
- When required, address and escalate client concerns to our
Service Partners, and follow-up as necessary to ensure satisfactory
- May be required to travel for purposes of visiting channel
partners, and attending sales incentive trips, ongoing training,
and/or area meetings.
- Upholds and demonstrates the Paychex Values with every
interaction internally and externally.
- H.S. Diploma - Required
- Bachelor's Degree - Preferred
- 2 years of experience in relevant sales/marketing
Paychex is dedicated to fostering a culture of intentional
Inclusion and Diversity (I&D). Our valued employees and
commitment to I&D is the essence of our internal and external
success. Inclusivity is a key value of our corporate culture and is
exemplified through our reputation as a top employer for employee
development, diversity, and ethics, as well as a focus on fairness
in recruitment, selection, and decision making.
Keywords: Paychex Inc., Racine , Account Consultant, Other , Racine, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!