Company: Parallel Employment Group
Posted on: January 9, 2022
The primary responsibility of a Grinder is to perform precision
smoothing, polishing, or grinding of stainless steel objects. MAJOR
- Operate department I/D Grinders, O/D Grinders, Centerless
Grinders and Blanchard Grinders
- achieve 8 hours of production per day
- Monitor and maintain machine coolant and oil levels.
- Become familiar with machine controls, job cards, blue sheets
and procedures for next card operation.
- Working knowledge of how to use required gages.
- Must know the start, stop and emergency shut off buttons on
- Sump out machines and maintain housekeeping in within the
- Measure and compensate for the fluctuation in parts size.
- Use precision measuring instruments, using blueprints and
- Maintain ISO-9001 2008 Certification Standards.
- Maintain required production standards
1st Shift OpportunityRequirements
- Pass required Company prescreening assessments, possess good
problem solving skills and ability to read required gages and
- Machinist Technical School course work and/or mechanical
- Operate production equipment and the ability to use
micrometers, calipers, SPC charting and other gauges.
- Availability for overtime hours and flexibility for schedule
changes as needed or required
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
BenefitsTo be discussed at time of hire#pando
PandoLogic. Keywords: Grinding Machine Operator, Location: Racine,
WI - 53405
Keywords: Parallel Employment Group, Racine , Grinder, Other , Racine, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!