Account Executive - Wisconsin
Posted on: May 11, 2022
Alation continues to hire for roles at various locations with
all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19
Big Data isn t a problem. It s an opportunity.
At Alation, we help people find, understand, and trust data, so
they not only excel in their work they drive value for their
enterprise, team and role. In the words of one customer, Alation
makes me look like a rockstar.
We help companies like Pfizer, PepsiCo, and Munich Re empower their
people with the best data every day. As a platform for innovation,
Alation helps customers create game-changing solutions and products
(like a program for early-stage disease detection with Pfizer, or a
wind farm offering a guaranteed ROI with Munich Re). And we re just
With more than $217M in funding - valued at $1.2 billion and 300+
customers with household names, Alation is poised to capitalize on
data as an opportunity. Our exceptional Glassdoor ratings reflect a
culture that makes coming to work each day a joy. Do you want to
join a team that welcomes new ideas, supports your growth, and
recognizes your unique value?
We are looking for smart people who understand how Alation can be
leveraged to solve our clients problems. We expect our Account
Executives (AEs) to roll up their sleeves and work with our
clients, side-by-side, to tackle problems that, if solved, may
generate exponential returns on investment. At Alation, we ask our
AEs to play the strategic role of drawing critical insights from
our client experiences and shaping the best solution. In the
process, they bring feedback to our business so we can evolve. We
are seeking a dynamic and strategic Account Executive with
knowledge in data analytics or business intelligence to drive the
adoption of Alation s data catalog. This AE covers the Wisconsin
territory.Life at Alation:
- Fast and fulfilling. We get excited about our work and move the
- Aggressive yet fair goals. You will feel challenged and
rewarded for meeting those challenges head on.
- Constantly improving. We experiment on our ideas and hone them
into best practices.
- Working as a team. Marketing and sales are in sync and working
towards the same goals.
- People first. Intelligence and humility are prized.What you'll
- Maximize potential and drive incremental growth across our
client portfolio by selling into new and existing accounts. The job
is both hunting and farming. You will have sales development reps,
sales engineers and customer success managers to help you
establish, develop and maintain your territory.
- Open, develop and win new opportunities.
- Develop effective relationships to serve as a trusted advisor
with major customers.
- Develop trusted relationships between people at our clients and
- Make commitments and deliver. Our customers success begins with
- Work in collaboration with our partners - grow and
- Negotiate large contracts. Build critical relationships with
the Fortune 500 companies.
- Understand the locals. Tailor playbooks for your region.
- Improve LTV/CAC. Look it up, it s great.You should have:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of work experience in Enterprise Sales.
- Strong strategic thinker with the ability to think
strategically and analyze the needs of clients.
- Excellent business acumen with strong problem solving and
- Proven ability to work towards individual or team goals.
- Demonstrated project/stakeholder management/organizational
- Stellar written and verbal communication skills.#LI-EF1More
About AlationOur founders have come together from different
backgrounds: business, engineering, and design. This unique mix
from our founding team is important to the Alation culture story.
Today, our team consists of creators and communicators with varied
backgrounds - from Stanford, to the Indian Institute of Technology,
big companies and one-person startups, the United States, and
abroad. We continue to seek ever more diverse perspectives as we
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate onthe basis of race, name,
religion, color, national origin, gender identity and expression,
sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or
Why Alation?- Market-Leading Data Catalog Provider- High-growth,
collaborative environment with diverse and inclusive teams-
Continuous learning, enrichment and development opportunities-
Competitive pay and health offerings including commuter benefits-
Flexible time off to relax and rechargeand much, much more!
Keywords: Alation, Racine , Account Executive - Wisconsin, Other , Racine, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!