Merchandiser - RCCB
Company: Reyes Coca-Cola Bottling
Posted on: May 12, 2022
FT Position in Kenosha, WI Position Summary:Come join our team!
We're looking to hire talented individuals who can help us achieve
our vision to be the leading beverage provider reaching people
wherever they are with the brands they love. Our Merchandising Team
is responsible for maintaining brand presence in the market and
keeping our products fully stocked and rotated on the racks,
shelves, displays and coolers of our customers. They work hard,
along with our sales and delivery teams, to increase our sales,
market share and profit by understanding our customers, consumers
and the competition. It is their knowledge and ideas that help us
build cohesive marketing strategies for our brands - creating
maximum impact out in the field.If you are interested in a career
merchandising world class brands, this is a great way to get
started. We offer competitive pay and benefits, best in class
training, cutting-edge technology and opportunities for
advancement.Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited
- Transport product between backroom and display floor with
manual equipment (for example, pallet jack, hand truck); utilizing
hand tools, replenishing, facing and rotating product; building,
changing and taking down product displays; maintaining product
signage; cleaning product space; and securing damaged or defective
- Manages backroom by organizing and consolidating backstock
- Identifying, monitoring, and reporting backstock inventory
- Perform all other duties as assigned.Required Skills and
- A candidate must be 18 years of age or meet the minimum state
legal age requirements.
- Must have reliable automobile transportation, maintain an
acceptable driving record and valid drivers license, and maintain
auto insurance coverage at least to the minimum amount specified by
the Company and state law.
- Must be able to lift products from 25 lbs. to 50 lbs. on a
- This position must pass a post-offer background and drug
test.Preferred Skills and Experience:
- High school diploma or GED
- 6 months related experience (ie working in a distribution
warehouse environment, roofer, farmhand, grocery dock,
construction, manipulating patients in a hospital/nursing home or
physical therapy environment, or other positions which require
continuous heavy lifting which deals with multi-temperature).
- Beverage industry experience.
- Prior customer service experience in solving customer
- 1 year experience working in manual or powered pallet
- Straddle stacker certification.
- Powered pallet jack certification.Physical Demands and Work
Environment:Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Due to the nature of our business in regard to such things as
delivery schedules, order inputs, selection, and Department of
Transportation Hours of Service, overtime, attendance and
punctuality are essential job functions. Should an individual in
this classification not be able to adhere to this requirement due
to a disability, they should contact their Human Resources
department to see what, if any, reasonable accommodation may be
made.As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Reyes Holdings companies
will recruit and select applicants for employment solely on the
basis of their qualifications. Our Practices and Procedures,
including those relating to wages, benefits, transfers, promotions,
terminations and self-development opportunities, will be
administered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation and gender identity, age, national origin, disability,
or protected veteran status and all other classes protected by the
Federal and State Government. Drug Free Employer.
Keywords: Reyes Coca-Cola Bottling, Racine , Merchandiser - RCCB, Other , Racine, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!