Continuous Improvement Specialist
Company: API Heat Transfer
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionAPI Heat Transfer is looking for people who enjoy
being part of transformation. We have a new mission, new leaders,
and are accelerating our path to Lean Cultural Change. Our
Engineering Teams continues to be one of the best in the industry.
If you like to fix things, and want to be part of a new API, we'd
love to talk to you about being a Continuous Improvement Specialist
on our team!What We Offer You:
- Opportunity to learn from and contribute to a premier, global
- Be part of leading-edge technology for the heat transfer
- Ability to impact customers across multiple industries
- Full health & welfare benefits, 401(k), PTO, and developmental
opportunities!What You Will Do:The Continuous Improvement
Specialist will support the implementation of a lean culture change
within the organization. The Continuous Improvement team member
will need to possess knowledge of Lean and Six Sigma tools and be
able to identify and eliminate wastes. Projects may be in all areas
of the organization including but not limited to Production,
Quality, Maintenance, and Offices.
- Identify continuous improvement opportunities; conduct root
cause analysis and implement actions to drive cost savings, yield
improvement, labor optimization and operations efficiencies.
- Support the development and execution of strategic plans for
implementation of Continuous Improvement based upon lean
- Support Planning and/or facilitate projects or events such as
Shop Floor and Rapid Improvement Events, VSM, Continuous Flow,
Standardization 5S, Error Proofing, Eliminating Waste, TPM,
- Support implementation of tools in lean manufacturing system;
including training, planning and implementation of tools
- Displays the characteristics of a change agent in the
- Contributes to Operation Support & Service and Process
Excellence performance metrics to ensure that organization
objectives in the areas of cost, efficiency, quality, and customer
focus are met.
- Supports communications with management to review and examine
project progress.What You Bring:
- 3+ years of experience in continuous improvement, process
improvement, and project management.
- Ideal: Associates or Bachelor's degree in engineering or
technical discipline (Industrial, Mechanical, Manufacturing,
- Ability to interface and communicate with team members
throughout all levels of the organization.
- A great attitude, desire to make a difference, and desire to be
part of transforming a business!
- Bonus points if you have Green/Black Belt or Six Sigma
Certification!Check out the COOL things we've been up to!
- Cube Cooling for Frac Truck
- Turnkey Solutions for Nonalcoholic Beer & Wine
- Heat Exchanger for Pharmaceuticals TTPZ
Keywords: API Heat Transfer, Racine , Continuous Improvement Specialist, Other , Racine, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!