Company: CNH Industrial
Posted on: January 18, 2023
US - US-IL-Burr Ridge
CNH Industrial is a world-class equipment and services company
dedicated to advancing the noble work of agriculture and
construction workers. Driven by our shared purpose of Breaking New
Ground, we are passionate about bringing Innovation,
Sustainability, and Productivity to all that we do. As a truly
global company, CNH Industrial's 37,000+ employees form part of a
diverse and inclusive workplace, focused on empowering customers to
grow, and build, a better world through our core brands: Case IH,
STEYR, New Holland Agriculture, CASE, and New Holland Construction.
In Precision Technology, we make iron smarter. Our team members
deliver innovative solutions helping our customers to be more
productive, save time, lower costs, and to operate sustainably.
From vehicle displays, application controls, steering solutions,
digital services and telematics, to fully autonomous driverless
technology, we develop solutions that solve challenges for
customers around the world.
As a Systems Engineer you will be responsible for ensuring overall
form, fit, and function of new vehicle systems into a single
- Responsible for executing system
engineering best practices.
- Assist in the develop architectures and requirements for
overall vehicle E/E system with special focus on physical
architecture, interface definitions, high-level feature
distribution, power modes and distribution.
- Define architectures that can be applied across a variety of
agriculture and construction equipment while allowing form optimal
- Analyze various technologies and approaches to incorporate into
system architectures and report on benefits, deficiencies, and
impacts of adoption.
- Perform appropriate analysis and investigations to support
- Work closely with architectural team to ensure maximum
component scalability and modularity.
- Support development of multi-year product roadmaps interpreting
product line vision and work with product and system engineering
teams to translate into a tactical advanced engineering blueprint
that meets customer and business needs.
- Ensure designs are aligned with stakeholder needs through
frequent interaction with product and platform management.
- Create vehicle-platform specific architectures to be used as
reference designs for all models within that vehicle platform.
- Produce architecture work products such as: physical
architecture diagram, state/mode diagram, hierarchy diagram, power
- Ensure product aligns with applicable standards.
- Work with product verification and validation to ensure system
and components perform as needed.
- Demonstrates support for company culture in their daily
- Maintain a clean and safe work area. Follow established safety
and ergonomic standards.
- May be called upon to perform comparable duties of a similar or
related nature and/or assist in other areas as needed.
- Learning, understanding, continuously improving, and promoting
the quality management system in accordance with ISO
standards.Position Pays $88,000 to $127,000. This position is
eligible for the company bonus plan (Actual salaries will vary and
will be based on various factors, such as skill, experience and
qualification for the role.)
- Engineer with 2+ years of career experience, with Bachelors'
degree, 1+ years experience with Master's degree, or equivalent
combination of education and experience.
- Experience in developing electronic systems for
- Ability to create highly technical hardware architectures.
- Experience in writing technical requirements.
- Experience in off highway automation and/or autonomy.Preferred
- Familiarity with on-vehicle power generation, distribution and
- Strong experience with off highway vehicle electronics.
- Strong experience with agricultural practices and
- Well-developed problem analysis and problem-solving
- Proficiency with a computer, including use of Microsoft Word
- Team player who is self-motivated and has the ability to work
with minimal supervision.
- Ability to communicate effectively with team members and
- Travel may be necessary, based on position.
- US Citizenship may be required, based on position.CNH
Industrial offers a wide variety of benefits that not only
encourages wellness and preventive care, but we also provide the
right tools and programs to help you achieve it. Our benefits
package includes medical, dental, vision, disability, and life
insurance. Our industry leading 401k will support you in meeting
your retirement objectives. Additional benefits include paid
parental leave, flexible work policies, opportunities for
self-development and paid leave for specific activities. For more
information, please visit mybenefits.cnhindustrial.com.
US applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer.
This company considers candidates regardless of race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, or veteran status. Applicants can learn more
about their rights by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster
and its supplement here. CNH Industrial participates in E-Verify
and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9
information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
You can view additional information here. If you need reasonable
accommodation with the application process, please call
1-800-889-4422 option 1 and then option 5, or contact us at
firstname.lastname@example.org. Read about our company's commitment
to pay transparency by clicking this link: pay transparency notice.
Canada applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer.
This company considers candidates regardless of race, colour,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, nationality,
place of origin, disability, marital status, family status, age, or
any other ground prohibited by applicable provincial human rights
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you!
Click here to get started.
Keywords: CNH Industrial, Racine , Systems Engineer, Other , Racine, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!