Entry Level Electronic Systems Design and Analysis Engineer
Posted on: May 23, 2023
JOB DESCRIPTION QUALIFICATIONS:The Boeing Company is seeking
Entry Level Electrical Engineers to work for the F/A-18 Electrical
Platform Systems in St. Louis, MO. The position will directly
support the Bombers and Fighters Division within the Boeing
Defense, Space & Security (BDS) business organization.POSITION
- Develop electronic and electrical system requirements using
analytical and technical skills.
- Translate requirements into system architectures.
- Assists with the development and documentation of electronic
and electrical system requirements.
- Performs system tests to verify operational and functional
- Assists in monitoring suppliers' performance to ensure
compliance with requirements.
- Supports resolution of product integration issues and
production anomalies. Researches basic technologies for potential
application to company business needs.This position is expected to
be 100% onsite. The selected candidate will be required to work
onsite at one of the listed location options.This position requires
the ability to obtain a U.S. Security Clearance for which the U.S.
Government requires U.S. Citizenship. An interim and/or final U.S.
Secret Clearance Post-Start is required.BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor's degree or higher by the end of December 2022 with a
degree concentration in engineering, computer science, mathematics,
or physicsPREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS (DESIRED SKILLS/EXPERIENCE):
- Experience in the Aerospace Industry
- Experience using good communication, analytical, and
organizational skills and be able to work in a team environment
- Experience within a design/build team
- Experience creating, developing, and/or maintaining engineering
- Experience with basic electronic/electrical system design and
analysis based on requirements
- Strong knowledge of data structures, system design, and
- Education/experience typically acquired through advanced
technical education from an accredited course of study in
engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry
(e.g. Bachelor) or an equivalent combination of technical education
and experience. In the USA, ABET accreditation is the preferred,
although not required, accreditation standardRELOCATION:This
position offers relocation based on candidate eligibility.DRUG FREE
WORKPLACE:Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer
applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana,
cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is
met as outlined in our policies.SHIFT:This position is for 1st
shiftBoeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading
manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and
security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled
scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and
you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and
for the world.EXPORT CONTROL REQUIREMENT:This position must meet
Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a "US Person" as
defined by 22 C.F.R. - 120.15 is required. "US Person" includes US
Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.SAFETY
SENSITIVE:This is not a safety sensitive positionCONTINGENT UPON
AWARD PROGRAMThis position is not contingent upon program
awardEXPERIENCE LEVEL:Individual Contributor - 1JOB TYPE:RegularJOB
CODE:6B1BI1 (664)EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY:Boeing is an Equal
Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard
to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual
orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability,
genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics
protected by law.
Keywords: BOEING, Racine , Entry Level Electronic Systems Design and Analysis Engineer, Other , Racine, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...