Senior Demand Planner
Posted on: September 14, 2023
Senior Demand PlannerCorporate Headquarters12575 Uline Drive,
Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158Find fulfillment in your career, at
Uline! As Senior Demand Planner, you'll help guide strategy to
ensure our warehouses are stocked to deliver on growing customer
demand for our quality shipping, industrial and packaging products!
Better together than apart. This position is on-site, and we are
looking for good people who share our passion. Position
- Review and maintain statistical forecast models at the item,
region and aggregate level for your assigned product
- Lead team strategy and coordinate efforts to handle supply
chain/ inventory situations including distribution, vendor or
internal capacity constraints.
- Utilize demand planning software to review historical sales
trends, research demand drivers, tune forecast models and evaluate
- Train and mentor demand planning team members on demand and
supply planning processes.
- Drive a collaborative forecasting process by partnering with
various supply chain teams for product category reviews. Minimum
- Bachelor's degree.
- 6+ years of experience in supply chain, purchasing, demand
forecasting or related fields.
- Proven management experience.
- Experience with demand and fulfillment software, like Blue
Yonder (JDA), a plus. Benefits
- Complete medical, dental, vision and life insurance coverage,
Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Tuition Assistance Program that covers professional continuing
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and
profit sharing. Employee Perks
- On-site caf-- with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Professional development classes. About UlineUline is North
America's leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging
materials. We're a family-owned company known for incredible
service, quality products and same-day shipping of our huge
in-stock inventory. With over 9,000 employees across 13 locations,
it's time you joined Uline. Uline is proud to operate as a
drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment
hair follicle drug screening. EEO/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled() Our
employees make the difference and we are committed to offering
exceptional benefits and perks! Explore Uline. jobs to learn
Keywords: Uline, Racine , Senior Demand Planner, Other , Racine, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!