College Graduate Development Program
Posted on: September 14, 2023
College Graduate Development ProgramKenosha Branch12355 Uline
Way, Kenosha, WI 53144Ready to take your early career to the next
level? Uline seeks forward-thinking college graduates looking to
make their mark on a growing company while learning from the best
in the industry. Develop essential skills during the first 12
months of this program to hit the ground running in a corporate
role that aligns with your passions and abilities. Once placed,
complete the program's second year through formal training,
mentorship and more. Better together than apart. This position is
on-site, and we are looking for good people who share our passion.
- Learn the core of Uline's business model.
- Strengthen communication and analytical skills through hands-on
- Gain executive leadership exposure.
- Complete Uline's extensive training programs to accelerate your
- Upon program completion, placement in a role that aligns with
your interests and passions. Position Responsibilities
- Develop foundational knowledge of Uline's products, systems,
processes and customers through hands-on work in customer service,
operations, analytics and other aspects of the business.
- Learn Uline's business from the ground up through extensive
customer interaction and product training to prepare you for future
placement within the organization.
- Work on cross-functional projects to understand general
- Actively review and analyze business reports and data to drive
organizational growth and continuous operational improvement.
- Gain skills and insight by interacting with top leaders.
- Business-related bachelor's degree (within 12 months of
- Ability to multitask with proven ability to learn quickly.
- Very strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and within team settings.
- Excellent customer service skills. Benefits
- Complete medical, dental, vision and life insurance coverage,
Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Tuition Assistance Program that covers professional continuing
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and
profit sharing. Employee Perks
- First-class fitness center.
- Beautifully maintained walking trails. About UlineUline is
North America's leading distributor of shipping, industrial and
packaging materials. We're a family-owned company known for
incredible service, quality products and same-day shipping of our
huge in-stock inventory. With over 9,000 employees across 13
locations, it's time you joined Uline. Uline is proud to operate as
a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment
hair follicle drug screening. EEO/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled()Our
employees make the difference and we are committed to offering
exceptional benefits and perks! Explore Uline. jobs to learn
Keywords: Uline, Racine , College Graduate Development Program, Other , Racine, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!