Business Development Program
Posted on: November 18, 2023
Business Development ProgramKenosha Branch12355 Uline Way,
Kenosha, WI 53144Ready to take your early career to the next level?
Uline seeks forward-thinking college graduates looking to make
their mark on a growing company while learning from the best in the
industry. Develop essential skills during the first 12 months of
this program to hit the ground running in a corporate role that
aligns with your passions and abilities. Once placed, complete the
program's second year through formal training, mentorship and more.
Better together than apart. This position is on-site, and we are
looking for good people who share our passion. Program Overview
- Learn the core of Uline's business model.
- Strengthen communication and analytical skills through hands-on
- Gain executive leadership exposure.
- Complete Ulines extensive training programs to accelerate your
- Upon program completion, placement in a role that aligns with
your interests and passions. Position Responsibilities
- Develop foundational knowledge of Ulines products, systems,
processes and customers through hands-on work in customer service,
operations, analytics and other aspects of the business.
- Learn Uline's business from the ground up through extensive
customer interaction and product training to prepare you for future
placement within the organization.
- Work on cross-functional projects to understand general
- Actively review and analyze business reports and data to drive
organizational growth and continuous operational improvement.
- Gain skills and insight by interacting with top leaders.
- Business-related bachelors degree (within 12 months of
- Ability to multitask with proven ability to learn quickly.
- Very strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and within team settings.
- Excellent customer service skills. Benefits
- Complete medical, dental, vision and life insurance coverage,
Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Tuition Assistance Program that covers professional continuing
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and
profit sharing. Employee Perks
- First-class fitness center.
- Beautifully maintained walking trails. About UlineUline is
North America's leading distributor of shipping, industrial and
packaging materials. We're a family-owned company known for
incredible service, quality products and same-day shipping of our
huge in-stock inventory. With over 9,000 employees across 13
locations, it's time you joined Uline. Uline is proud to operate as
a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment
hair follicle drug screening. EEO/AA
make the difference and we are committed to offering exceptional
benefits and perks! Explore to learn more!
Keywords: Uline, Racine , Business Development Program, Other , Racine, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!