Maintenance Technician - CNC Machines
Company: Advanced Manufacturing Careers
Posted on: May 10, 2022
**Direct Hire Opportunity** at a family owned company with strong
employee tenure and benefits package!
This family owned operation, located in Racine WI, was founded over
60 years ago and produces products serving a variety of industries
including agriculture and defense. They are dedicated to providing
high quality products utilizing over 60 Doosan, Mori Seiki, and
HAAS CNC mills and lathes (mostly with Fanuc controls). With 120
employees, some with tenure of 40+ years, the company provides
amazing support and benefits to its employees while continuously
growing and progressing.
Due to this stable growth, they are looking to add an experienced
Industrial Machine Maintenance Technician to their team.
In this role, you will work on a variety of CNC machines and other
high end industrial equipment to troubleshoot and repair a variety
of issues as they surface.
This is a 1st shift position with flexible hours on a 4/10 schedule
with ample overtime opportunities on Fridays.
- A robust PTO plan
- Paid holidays
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance (75% employer paid)
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company events such as holiday parties, luncheons, raffles and
giveaways, and employee of the month celebrations.
- Work hands on with CNC mills, lathes, and grinding equipment
with Fanuc controls
- Maintain, troubleshoot, and repair mechanical, electrical,
hydraulic, and pneumatic systems and components
- Read and analyze blueprints, schematics, PLC ladder logic, and
- Replace motors, servos, sensors and more
- Perform alignments on CNC spindles and turrets, as well as
leveling on all equipment as required
- Support continuous process improvements with developing
preventative maintenance instructions and scheduling
- 3+ years of experience in a CNC environment working with mills
- Experience in troubleshooting, dismantling, and repairing a
variety of machinery including CNC mills and lathes
- Understanding of PLC ladder logic and Fanuc controls
- Strong background in mechanical and electrical maintenance
- Ability to read and interpret a variety of blueprints,
schematics, and documentation
- Previous experience working with Fanuc robots and other
equipment a big plus!
AMC is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity,
national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other
characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local
*PM18 Associated topics: automated machinery, automatic, cnc
fabricating, computer aided manufacturing, computer numeric
control, computer aided design, computer aided manufacturing,
machine operator, programming, smt machine
Keywords: Advanced Manufacturing Careers, Racine , Maintenance Technician - CNC Machines, Professions , Racine, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!