Production Maintenance Technician - $3,000 Hiring Bonus - Great Pay
Company: Reyes Coca-Cola Bottling - Milwaukee, WI - Product
Posted on: May 16, 2022
REYES COCA-COLA BOTTLING IS NOW HIRING
Production Maintenance Technicians - in Milwaukee, WI
$3,000 Hiring Bonus
Competitive Pay Based on Experience
Multiple Shifts Available
About Reyes Coca-Cola Bottling:
Reyes Coca-Cola Bottling is a proud West Coast and Midwest bottler
and distributor of Coca-Cola brands. We deliver Coca-Cola products
to restaurants, sporting venues, businesses, healthcare facilities,
schools, convenience stores and supermarkets. We work with iconic
brands and exceptional people - because you can't have one without
- $3,000 hiring bonus
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Multiple shifts available: 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and weekends only
- Overtime available
- Benefits including medical ($0 premium option), dental and
- 3 weeks of PTO and holiday pay
The Production Maintenance Technician is recognized as skilled and
knowledgeable in mechanical systems and is sought out to support
troubleshooting, development of process/system improvements,
preventive and predictive maintenance development and contractor
performance monitoring, when necessary, for new equipment or
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate cross-functionally and
coordinate efforts around process improvement.
- Working knowledge of basic elements of TPM and Good
Manufacturing Practices in a manufacturing environment
- Applies a wide variety of methods, procedures & techniques to
layout, install, align, repair, overhaul, & maintain various types
of machines encompassing mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic, and
electrical systems & operation principles.
- Performs preventive maintenance on mechanical systems to
include disassembly, cleaning, reassembly, and
- Cleans, lubricates, and adjusts parts, equipment, and
- Examines parts for defects such as breakage and excessive
- Observes and tests the operation of machinery and equipment in
order to diagnose malfunctions, using voltmeters and other testing
- Operates newly repaired machinery and equipment to verify the
adequacy of repairs.
- Studies blueprints and manufacturers' manuals to determine
correct installation and operation of machinery.
- Demonstrates equipment functions and features to machine
- Records repairs, maintenance, parts and materials used, and
order or requisition new parts and materials as necessary.
- Ensures the safety needs are given a top priority in operations
support and work execution. Some examples are Arc Flash/Shock
Hazard safety, confined space entry, LOTO, hazardous materials,
hand tool safe use, etc.
- Other projects or duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED
- 3 plus years in industrial maintenance
- Working knowledge of electrical systems
- Electrical troubleshooting skills and ability to read basic
- Working knowledge of pneumatic and hydraulic systems
- Ability to work shifts
- This position must pass a post-offer background and drug
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran
Keywords: Reyes Coca-Cola Bottling - Milwaukee, WI - Product, Racine , Production Maintenance Technician - $3,000 Hiring Bonus - Great Pay, Professions , Racine, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!