Industrial ERP Production Planner - 20-32 hours weekly - $22 hourly
Company: Job Juncture
Posted on: June 15, 2022
This full time, permanent Industrial ERP Production Planner
opportunity is at a employee friendly manufacturing company.
Product demand is growing yet steady as customers include the
government as well as diverse customers in a variety of industries.
This 100-year-old company utilizes a mix of current and older
technology. Employees enjoy short work weeks, variety and autonomy.
The duties and responsibilities of the successful candidate should
include the following:
- Working mornings for part time 20 to 25 hours per week or
working full time 32 hours per week
- Planning and scheduling production projects including through
- Scheduling picked and packed products
- Evaluating orders from customers
- Releasing orders to be sent to customers
- Accounting for availability and demand while scheduling
- Ensure accurate inventories
The background of the successful candidate will include the
- One or more years of industrial production planning
- One or more years of Enterprise Resource Planning
- A degree in Production, Business or Management (or additional
- A solid work history
- A US citizen or possess a green card
- A residence within 45 minutes
Keywords: Job Juncture, Racine , Industrial ERP Production Planner - 20-32 hours weekly - $22 hourly, Professions , Racine, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!