Company: Emerson Electric Co.
Posted on: August 3, 2022
Additional Benefits Include:
* 12.5% shift premium immediately upon beginning 10-hr shift
* Overtime pay for all hours worked over the standard 40 hours
during a single week
* Up to 12 weeks paid parental leave after 30 days
* 3 weeks paid vacation (pro-rated the 1st year)
* Profit Sharing & 401K
AS AN ELECTRICIAN, YOU WILL:
* Install and maintain electrical work on plant electrical systems
and equipment with minimum supervision, using a broad knowledge of
applied trade practices and technique. The use of ladders, raised
platforms, caged lifts, and manual climbing on equipment at various
heights up to and including 35 feet is required.
* Plan, layout and install complex wiring circuits and distribution
centers in conformance with established codes, install switches and
controls, central subsidiary control panels, electronic devices and
all other duties incidental to installation.
* Maintain substation; diagnose and remedy all electrical,
electronic and mechanical troubles.
* Work from wiring, hydraulic, pneumatic schematic drawings and
* Use all electrical measuring and testing devices.
* May direct and layout work for electricians of lower
* Work from general assignments and complete projects with little
or no direct supervision.
* Complete all required paperwork, quality records, documents,
* Comply with all safety and work rules and regulations. Maintain
departmental housekeeping standards, and clean/restock area at end
REQUIRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
* This position requires knowledge of electricity, electrical
principles and practices, electrical circuits and controls, and
electronic devices; this knowledge is usually acquired through
formal technical training supplemented by an accredited journeyman
apprenticeship, plus four to five years of experience in
diversified electrical operations; additional work experience may
substitute for accredited journeyman status
* Employee must be able to perform maintenance duties in full range
of entire plant facility.
* State of Wisconsin (WI) electrical license required; candidates
with electrical experience without a WI license must acquire a
license within six (6) months of the first date of employment
* Must possess a valid driver's license
* Legal authorization to work in the United States
Keywords: Emerson Electric Co., Racine , Electrician (10hr), Professions , Racine, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!