CDL Class B Regional Driver
Company: Gourmet Foods International
Posted on: September 16, 2022
- Up to $78,000 per year
- Best in class pay rates with guaranteed min salary
- Up to $6,000 sign-on bonus
- Monthly safety bonus up to $250
- Home 2-3 days in a row per week
- Reset hours at home
- Health, dental, vision
- 401K with company match
- Profit-Sharing Program
- Up to 32 paid days off based on experience
- Per diem for meals
- Paid hotel stays
- Paid Continuing education
- PAID Parental Leave
- Latest model equipment including XM Radio and Bluetooth
- Dedicated Routes
- No experience required
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES include, but are not limited to, the
- Performing all pre-trip responsibilities including checking
route numbers and account numbers for assigned deliveries, counting
items and checking customer invoices of products that have been
loaded, and performing the "pre-trip safety check" inspection of
truck and trailer according to DOT/FMCSA regulations.
- Driving to and delivering customer orders following all
DOT/FMCSA, state regulations and GFI procedures and protocols
- Maintaining load temperatures according to load
- Unloading products from the trailer with a hand truck or by
hand and placing them in designated customer storage areas.
- Verifying delivery of items with customer and obtaining proper
signatures; collecting money (cash or checks) when required;
contacting management for authorization when discrepancies on
invoice and communicate all errors/returns.
- Managing backhauls according to dispatch, jurisdictional
compliance, and load optimization.
- Performing all post-trip responsibilities including unloading
damaged goods and customer returns, completing necessary paperwork
and turning in all funds collected daily, performing the safety
check on the vehicle, parking, and securing the vehicle.
- Exceeding customer service expectations while handling any
customer complaints professionally.
- Reporting accidents and injuries and any damage to equipment
- Attending all required company meetings.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum age of 21
- Valid Class B CDL
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. Push/pull up
to 75 lbs. Ascend and descend a step with a height of 17 in. from
floor and ascend and descend 3 rungs of ladder, the first rung at
21 in. from the ground.
Keywords: Gourmet Foods International, Racine , CDL Class B Regional Driver, Professions , Racine, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!