Company: CNH Industrial
Posted on: January 21, 2023
Build your Future. Build your Dream. Take the step today for a new
career at CNH Industrial! CNH Industrial is a world-class equipment
and services company. Driven by its purpose of Breaking New Ground,
which centers on Innovation, Sustainability and Productivity, the
Company provides the strategic direction, R&D capabilities, and
investments that enable the success of its five core Brands: Case
IH, New Holland Agriculture and STEYR, supplying 360 agriculture
applications from machines to implements and the digital
technologies that enhance them; and CASE and New Holland
Construction Equipment delivering a full lineup of construction
products that make the industry more productive. Across a history
spanning over two centuries, CNH Industrial has always been a
pioneer in its sectors and continues to passionately innovate and
drive customer efficiency and success, driven by its purpose of
Breaking New Ground. As a truly global company, CNH Industrial's
35,000+ employees form part of a diverse and inclusive workplace,
focused on empowering customers to grow, and build, a better
CNH Industrial's, Case IH tractor assembly plant in Sturtevant, WI
has been a cornerstone in the community for over 175 years and we
are looking for Machine Repairers and Electricians. Are you an
independent worker who is looking for a stable career? Consider
working for CNH Industrial, below are additional
responsibilities/duties and requirements:
- The journeyman electrician installs,
maintains, and repairs power generating and distributing equipment,
auxiliaries, transmission lines from primary source to
sub-stations, Assembly and machine shop electrical equipment
including Toyoda, Mori-Seiki and Mazak Machining Centers.
- Work from general plans, wiring diagrams, drawings,
manufacturer's specifications, sketches, and electric
- Plan project details, determine methods and procedures to
follow, assignment of tasks to assisting personnel, to assure
completion of project to specifications within scheduled time.
- Set up and operate machine to bend, cut and thread conduit and
pipe for lines.
- Prepare terminals and wires to make connections.
- Provide electrical energy at point of use with minimum loss in
- Maintain fractional tolerances in cutting conduit and pipe,
assembling lines, locating apparatus; level, plumb, and square
units by eye.
- Install controls and wire alternating and direct current
generators, motors, cranes, elevators, induction hardening,
electronic controls, switchboards, switch gear, transformers, and
power circuits, etc.
- Service repair, calibrate and adjust all control
- Check installations, repairs, and existing systems, to detect
grounds, short circuits, determine polarity, and other features to
assure satisfactory transmission of electrical energy and operation
- Service and repair battery operated rolling stock - test drive
- Perform other related or similar duties as required.
The qualified applicant will have:
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- HS Diploma or GED
- Electrician Journeyman's card or 8+ years of practical
experience installing, maintaining, repairing, and servicing power
generating equipment, control boards, sub-stations and high voltage
power lines throughout a manufacturing plant.Preferred
- Have broad knowledge of principles of electricity and
application to industrial development and use.
- Experience operating a wide variety of standard and special
electrical equipment and apparatus.
- Experienced with the use of various electrical measuring and
- Knowledge of code requirements.
- Must have strong knowledge of CNC equipment and programmable
logic controls (PLC).
US applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer.
This company considers candidates regardless of race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, or veteran status. Applicants can learn more
about their rights by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster
and its supplement here. CNH Industrial participates in E-Verify
and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9
information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
You can view additional information here. If you need reasonable
accommodation with the application process, please call
1-800-889-4422 option 1 and then option 5, or contact us at
email@example.com. Read about our company's commitment
to pay transparency by clicking this link: pay transparency notice.
Canada applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer.
This company considers candidates regardless of race, colour,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, nationality,
place of origin, disability, marital status, family status, age, or
any other ground prohibited by applicable provincial human rights
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you!
Click here to get started.
Keywords: CNH Industrial, Racine , Journeyman Electrician, Professions , Racine, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!