Electrical Design Engineer
Company: CNH Industrial
Posted on: January 22, 2023
Electrical Design Engineer
US-IL-Burr Ridge - US
CNH Industrial is a world-class equipment and services company
dedicated to advancing the noble work of agriculture and
construction workers. Driven by our shared purpose of Breaking New
Ground, we are passionate about bringing Innovation,
Sustainability, and Productivity to all that we do. As a truly
global company, CNH Industrial's 37,000+ employees form part of a
diverse and inclusive workplace, focused on empowering customers to
grow, and build, a better world through our core brands: Case IH,
STEYR, New Holland Agriculture, CASE, and New Holland
In Precision Technology, we make iron smarter. Our team members
deliver innovative solutions helping our customers to be more
productive, save time, lower costs, and to operate sustainably.
From vehicle displays, application controls, steering solutions,
digital services and telematics, to fully autonomous driverless
technology, we develop solutions that solve challenges for
customers around the world.
As an Electrical Design Engineer you will design, develop, and
validate embedded electronic products, assemblies, systems, and
processes from concept through production stage, and make
modifications as needed.
- Research, develop, and evaluate design
concepts including materials, specifications, equipment, or
- Evaluate new and existing circuits for appropriate
functionality and the ability to pass electrical qualification
- Utilize simulation software and proof-of-concept prototypes as
needed to validate new circuits and subsystems.
- Perform hardware validation, driver development, and support
manufacturing programming through test flows.
- Determine purpose, application, and feasibility of new or
enhancement of existing products or processes.
- Create and update documentation for designs, and all phases of
- Participate in reviews of schematics, layout, IO selection, and
hardware requirements for others in the team
- Work with external customers, distributors, vendors, or
suppliers to initiate new designs and solve problems.
- Coordinate engineering efforts and provide engineering
assistance to internal teams or external customers.
- Keep abreast of new developments in the fields of engineering
design, methods, and applications.
- May provide or assist with training needs as it relates to new
or existing products or processes.
- Demonstrates the support for company culture in their daily
- Maintain a clean and safe work area. Follow established safety
and ergonomic standards.
- May be called upon to perform comparable duties of a similar or
related nature and/or assist in other areas as needed.
- Learning, understanding, continuously improving, and promoting
the quality management system in accordance with ISO standards.This
Position pays- $88,000 - $127,000 (Actual salaries will vary and
will be based on various factors, such as skill, experience and
qualification for the role.)
- Engineer with 2+ years of career experience, with Bachelors'
degree. 1+ years experience with Master's degree. Or equivalent
combination of education and experience.
- Strong background with CAD tools for schematic and layout of
PCB's, Altium or Mentor Graphics experience is preferred
- Proficient with C/C++, Linux, or related technologies.
- Experience with scripting languages (i.e. TCL, Python, Bash)
for vendor tool and test automation.
- Ability to apply design theory and methodology.
- High level of customer service skills.
- Knowledge of manufacturing and assembly techniques is
- Well-developed problem analysis and problem-solving
- Proficiency with a computer, including use of Microsoft Word
- Team player who is self-motivated and has ability to work with
- Ability to communicate effectively with team members and
- Travel may be necessary, based on position.
- US Citizenship may be required, based on position.CNH
Industrial offers a wide variety of benefits that not only
encourages wellness and preventive care, but we also provide the
right tools and programs to help you achieve it. Our benefits
package includes medical, dental, vision, disability, and life
insurance. Our industry leading 401k will support you in meeting
your retirement objectives. Additional benefits include paid
parental leave, flexible work policies, opportunities for
self-development and paid leave for specific activities.
US applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer.
This company considers candidates regardless of race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, or veteran status. Applicants can learn more
about their rights by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster
and its supplement here. CNH Industrial participates in E-Verify
and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9
information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
You can view additional information here. If you need reasonable
accommodation with the application process, please contact us at
email@example.com. Read about our company's commitment
to pay transparency by clicking this link: pay transparency notice.
Canada applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer.
This company considers candidates regardless of race, colour,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, nationality,
place of origin, disability, marital status, family status, age, or
any other ground prohibited by applicable provincial human rights
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you!
Click here to get started.
Keywords: CNH Industrial, Racine , Electrical Design Engineer, Professions , Racine, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!