Company: CNH Industrial
Posted on: September 13, 2023
Build your Future. Build your Dream. Take the step today for a new
career at CNH Industrial! CNH Industrial is a world-class equipment
and services company. Driven by its purpose of Breaking New Ground,
which centers on Innovation, Sustainability and Productivity, the
Company provides the strategic direction, R&D capabilities, and
investments that enable the success of its five core Brands: Case
IH, New Holland Agriculture and STEYR, supplying 360 agriculture
applications from machines to implements and the digital
technologies that enhance them; and CASE and New Holland
Construction Equipment delivering a full lineup of construction
products that make the industry more productive. Across a history
spanning over two centuries, CNH Industrial has always been a
pioneer in its sectors and continues to passionately innovate and
drive customer efficiency and success, driven by its purpose of
Breaking New Ground. As a truly global company, CNH Industrial's
35,000+ employees form part of a diverse and inclusive workplace,
focused on empowering customers to grow, and build, a better
The journeyman electrician maintains
and repairs, Assembly (AB based PLC) and Machine shop equipment
including Toyoda, Mori-Seiki and Mazak machining centers, keeping
the plant as a whole running smoothly.
- Be able to explain system functions to anyone who may work with
the machine, or need information about the machine, such as a
coworker, intern or manager.
- Repair any pre-existing or installed systems or machines at
their respective plants. With this, they must understand the
overarching issues behind common problems.
- Repair machines with electro-mechanical issues, and identify
what parts they need and how much time it will take for them to
repair a given machine.
- Explain why a machine is not working properly, as well as
communicate what needs to be done.
- Be flexible and knowledgeable in relation to all things
mechanical, adapting to situations that arise during their
- Manage logs or reports for all repairs and maintenance of
company machines. The goal of this duty is to accurately and
promptly communicate information and understand ways to prevent
future occurrences of the problem.Work from general plans, wiring
diagrams, drawings, manufacturer's specifications, sketches, and
- Plan project details, determine methods and procedures to
follow, assignment of tasks to assisting personnel, to assure
completion of project to specifications within scheduled time.
- Provide electrical energy at point of use with minimum loss in
- Set up and operate machine to bend, cut and thread conduit and
pipe for lines.
- Maintain fractional tolerances in cutting conduit and pipe,
assembling lines, locating apparatus; level, plumb, and square
units by eye.
- Service, repair, calibrate and adjust all control
- Check installations, repairs, and existing systems, to detect
grounds, short circuits, determine polarity, and other features to
assure satisfactory transmission of electrical energy and operation
- Perform other related or similar duties as required.
Qualifications The qualified applicant will have:
Must be at least 18 years of age.
- HS Diploma or GED
- Electrician Journeyman's card or 8+ years of practical
experience installing, maintaining, repairing and troubleshooting
Machining centers, automation and Assembly equipment including
measurement and process equipment throughout the manufacturing
- Must have strong knowledge of CNC
equipment (Fanuc controls) and programmable logic controls
- Must be detail oriented so as to better understand underlying
problems that cause losses
- Electrician's may need to crawl, climb or otherwise
strategically maneuver to their destinations where mechanical parts
or portions of a machine need repair.
- Need to diagnose many different mechanical problems, they need
to have knowledge of different troubleshooting methods.
- Need to adaptable to unexpected situations, or challenges that
may require intuitive exploration on their part for a solution.Work
in very busy or noise-filled environments, electrician will need to
be capable of working, functioning and communicating in a possibly
stress inducing environment.
- Have broad knowledge of principles of electricity and
application to industrial development and use.
- Experience operating a wide variety of standard and special
electrical equipment and apparatus.
- Experienced with the use of various electrical measuring and
- Knowledge of code requirements.General organizational and
communication skillsBesides training and education, industrial
electricians need soft and physical skills to function properly in
the workplace. These include:
- Attention to detail
- Sense of Urgency in job approach
- Communication skills
- Basic computer skills
- Above average hand-eye coordination
- The ability to stand, crouch or kneel for long periods of
- Time management skills
- Organizational skills
- General intuitiveness
- Team workersIn addition, because industrial electricians work
with large, potentially dangerous equipment, they need to have a
natural emphasis in caution regarding safety protocol, both for
themselves and others.
US applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer.
This company considers candidates regardless of race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, or veteran status. Applicants can learn more
about their rights by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster
and its supplement here. CNH Industrial participates in E-Verify
and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9
information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
You can view additional information here. If you need reasonable
accommodation with the application process, please call
1-800-889-4422 option 1 and then option 5, or contact us at
firstname.lastname@example.org. Read about our company's commitment
to pay transparency by clicking this link: pay transparency notice.
Canada applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer.
This company considers candidates regardless of race, colour,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, nationality,
place of origin, disability, marital status, family status, age, or
any other ground prohibited by applicable provincial human rights
Connect With Us!
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.
Keywords: CNH Industrial, Racine , Journeyman Electrician, Professions , Racine, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!